✨Chapter 3✨

-1 year later-

After a year being with the decepticons, aurora was worried for her friends, and was mostly worried for megatrons obsession with dark energon, she tried to convince him that it was wrong and to risky but megatron ignored her.
And after they epic battle megatron had to face and work with the autobots in order to stop unicron, he then brought optimus to the warship.
Aurora still thought that it was too risky but yet again megatron didn't think that way, but he did feel guilty for not listening to her.
So he has ordered some of the guards to keep an eye on optimus.

Airachnid however was still planning on getting rid of megatron and take over the cause but aurora has been keeping an eye on her and has been keeping soundwave updated on her behaviour and her next plan.

-Back to the story-

Megatron was standing in the control room, "Attention crew, our guest is currently in isolation to help ease his transition but when orion pax emerges he is to be shown every courtesy and the first to address him as optimus prime will have their voice box torn out." megatron stated, aurora raised a eye brow on how harsh megatron's statement was, "Lord megatron, is it wise to allow an autobot current or former full run of the premises?" airachnid asks, megatron slightly turns to airachnid, "Nothing happens aboard this ship without my knowledge, you would do well to remember that, airachnid but there's no need for concern orion does not possess the same fight optimus is so renowned for." megatron exclaims, "Then what use is he to our cause?" airachned asks, "Ah, rest assured orion pax will indeed earn his stripes." megatron exclaims.

Aurora however rolled her eyes and transforms into her half wolf, half dragon form, and flys up to megatron, "And how can we trust him, i know that i may sound doubtful but what if those blasted autobots finds a way to get optimus back?" aurora asks, megatron then turns back to the screen without a word.
Aurora growls, "Fine, don't wanna listen to me then fine, good luck facing the dangers. AGAIN." aurora said coldly and left the room.
Megatron turns back and was about to say something but was to late, he then noticed how everyone else was whispering and mumbling.
Megatron then shrugs the thought off, "Get back to work." megatron ordered and like that his minions did what he said, megatron then turns back to the screen and sighs quietly.

-Meanwhile-

Aurora was now upset that megatron was just ignoring her, all she wanted to do was to look out for him and everyone on the ship.
Aurora was then in her own room with her small house starscream got her before he left the decepticons, she sighs at the thought of him just leaving the decepticons.
She then started to hum a song that her father sang to her when she was just a pup.
She decides to lay down on the single couch and close her eyes and continue humming.

~This love, it is a distant star~
~guiding us home wherever we are~
~This love, it is a burning song~
~Shining light on the things that we've done~
~I try to speak to you everyday~
~But each word we spoke, the wind blew away~
~Could these walls come crumbling down?~
~I want to feel my feet on the ground~
~And leave behind this prison we share~
~Step into the open air~

Megatron was walking down the halls with knockout, and they both heard singing and humming, "What is that singing?" knockout asks slightly confused, "I do not know but it sounds like its coming from aurora's room." megatron exclaims.

They both opens the door and noticed aurora laying on her single couch and humming.

~How did we let it come to this?~
~What we just tasted we somehow still miss~
~How will it feel when this day is done~
~And can we keep what we've only begun?~
~And now these walls come crumbling down~
~And i can feel my feet on the ground~
~Can we carry this love that we share~
~Into the open air?~
~Into the open air~
~Into the open air~
~This love, it is a burning song~