004

CHAPTER | 004- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

CHAPTER | 004
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

FIVE months has passed since you started to attend busan private academy. you tried your best not to stand out yet jungkook makes sure you do. instead of 'teasing' you, he has been acting nice to you yet you knew the brat's real intentions. many girls (rich girls) are obsessed with him so seeing the fact thar a lower class girl, yourself, is gaining his attention will cause chaos. so instead of him being the one to tease you, he has his fans do it so he wouldn't get his hands dirty. but beside jungkook, everything is going well for you. you became good friends with all of the lower class students. last week were midterms so you and wonwoo helped your fellow lower class students study since the two of you happened to be the smartest our of them. you were sitting in your seat, reading a book in peace until your classmates started to talk about you.

"i bet (y/n) will be the reason why our class average will be low" you heard a girl say. "why is she even in the honors class? she should just be with the other lower class" a boy said as they all glance over at you. "don't say that. im sure she tried her best to keep up. it must be hard since she couldn't afford the after school classes" jungkook said. he turns to face you with a smirk yet you just ignored him and focused on your book which made him mad. "the grades are up!" someone shouted. all of the students ran towards the bulletin board to see their rankings. "let me through" jungkook said pushed students out of his way. he looks for his name and his eyes darkened when he saw he was ranked 2. "ranked first again? how were you able to study when you were helping us study" taehyung asked. "i made time. what was your rank?" you asked. "thirty" he replied. "nice. you improved" you replied. all of your classmates looked at you and then over at jungkook who was clenching his hands. he thought he would be ranked 1 like always. he couldn't believe he was beaten by a student from a lower class. he looks over at you to see you talking to taehyung. 'you messed with the wrong spoil brat, bitch' he thought to himself.

~

"midterm week is over!" yoongi shouts in enjoy as he spins around. "i haven't see him be this happy after beating namjoon in a songwriting competition" woozi said as he stares at him. "i know. it's kinda scary" wonwoo replied. "let's give a toast to the two people who helped us study and caused us to passed. to (y/n) and wonwoo!" taehyung shouts as everyone raise their cups of juice in the air. before you all to drink, there was a knock on the front door which made everyone stop. "who could that be? everyone who lives here is here" yoongi said. "i'll see who it is" you said getting up from your seat to open the front door. you were quite surprised to see a girl wearing what it seems like an expensive pink dress and accessories. "hello there, i'm looking for (y/n)" she said. "and you are?" you asked. "you don't know who i am? i'm park rosé, youngest child of the parks? have you been living underneath a rock?" she asked. "well she isn't here right now so have a good night" you faked a smile and tried to close the door on her yet she manages to keep it open. "look, i'm not an idiot so come with me" she glares at you. "and why should i? i don't even know you" you crossed your arms.

"you have no idea what you're putting yourself into for putting a fight with me. don't make this hard for yourself, doll" rosé replied and you scoffed. "first it was namjoon, then it was jungkook and now it's you. how many times do i have to deal with you spoil brats" you said. "i will remember that. if you won't come with me willing then i have no choice but to take you by force" she smiles. your eyes widened when you were picked up by buff men and carried into a car. you shouted for help yet they shoved you into the car and drove off before taehyung and woozi got outside. "let me go! what do you even want from me! i have nothing to offer you" you shouted yet she laughs. "but you do. you managed to piss jungkook. you see, we don't get along. always talking shit about me in front of our families so why not bring the girl who beat in to our party" she said with a smile. "what do i get in return for this?" you asked.

"oh (y/n). you get to live, of course"