010

CHAPTER | 010- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

CHAPTER | 010
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

FINALLY after begging jungkook so much, he decided to let you have the day off so you could see your aunt. taehyung decided to stay back in the dorms to watch over the new students. he know how much your aunt meant to you so he didn't want you to worry about them. you got off the bus and took a deep breath in. you have missed this place so much. your aunt has been the greatest help. you finally have able to feel free. "is that you, (y/n)? oh my! you gotten so beautiful" an elderly woman who you used to help a lot said. "oh mrs.lee, what are you doing out here? shouldn't you be home?" you asked and she shook her head. "i might be old but i still can move around. your auntie told me you got into that private academy. congratulations dear. you show those rich brats who's the boss" she said, making you laugh. "i will. i need to go now. my aunt is probably waiting for me" you said and she smiles. "it was nice to see you again dear" she waves as you grabbed your bag and started walking back to your aunt's place. she lived far away from people due to her fear which you didn't mind. you understood her reason on why. you would too if you were her.

as you were heading to her house, you started to get an awful feeling. could it be because you would normally be with jungkook? would he hurt them today because you aren't there? you started to feel anxious and regretting for ever coming. you were about to turn around and head back until you got a text from jungkook.

Saturday 10:34 AM

jungkook:
have fun with your aunt

jungkook:
no need to worry. i won't hurt them just bc you aren't here for today

you:
thank you

you sighed in relief as you put your phone away. however that awful feeling wasn't going away even though he swore he wouldn't do anything to them. soon you arrived at your aunt's place. you smiled brightly, seeing it has not changed one bit after you left. "auntie! im home" you shouted as you opened the door. you removed your shoes and walked into the living room until to have your stomach drop. there on the floor was lying your aunt covered with blood. you rushed over to her and check her pulse. "a-auntie, please wake up" you said as tears started to roll down. "don't you worry. she just passed out. she has always been weak when it came to punishments" your heart dropped when you heard that familiar voice. looking up, you saw your father with a cable cover with blood. "so this is where you decided to run to? should have known that my own sister manipulated my daughter" he said. you watch as your father walks over to you and pulls your hair roughly. "this is the freedom you wanted!?! huh!" he shouts at your face while you kept yourself from breaking down. "you're a disappointment just like your aunt!" he pushes you, making you knock your head against the corner of the table. you groan in pain and touched your head to see blood.

"do you know how much i wasted just to find you!?! if only you stayed home and did what you were told, you wouldn't be in this mess" he slaps you. "i told you multiple times that you are to do whatever i say. have you forgotten what happened to that nanny of yours?" your father raised his voice. you covered your ears as he starts to remind you what he did. you loved her so much and he took her away from you. you start shivering in fear, recalling all those times your father punished you for not being perfect. he grabs the cable and starts to whip you. "if only your mother given birth to a boy, i would've be happy! but instead she gave me three useless daughters!" he shouts. "your mother should have aborted you when she had the chance!" he yelled. you look over at your aunt and told yourself that you deserved this and to not argue back to make the situation worse. once he was satisfied with whipping you, he threw the cable aside and threw photos at you. your eyes widened when you saw they were pictures of wonwoo, taehyung, woozi and jihye. "i won't hurt them unless you give me a reason to. heck i will even pay for their college tuition if you agree to be my obedient daughter again" he said and you nodded. "i thought i taught you to use your words" he said. "y-yes, father" you replied. "good" your father smirks. "now clean up this mess while i take your dear aunt to the hospital. this house better be spotless once we returned" he lifts up his sister and walks out of the house. you stared down at the floor while shaking. you grabbed your hair and started to scream. your phone vibrated and you pulled it out to see a message from jungkook.

"spoil rich brat"