044

CHAPTER | 044

CHAPTER | 044

"WHERE is jungkook!?!" the woman with light brown hair yelled. "i don't know, miyeon. no one has seen him. now if you excuse me, i have better things to do" jennie said as she tried to walk away from miyeon yet she was stopped when the woman said something that pissed her off. "no wonder why your brother is in a coma. none of you take the time to even check up on him" she said. jennie clenched her hands and was ready to punch miyeon but her younger brother walked in. "what a surprise. what are you doing here, miyeon?" mingyu asked. "looking for jungkook but clearly none of his friends know where he is" she replied.

"i already told you that no one has seen him. he moved and hasn't told us where. even if we did know, we wouldn't have told you. you mean nothing to him. you were just a parasite" jennie smirked. miyeon got mad and was ready to attack jennie but mingyu stepped in. "just give up on him, miyeon. he won't come back to you" mingyu said. miyeon scoffs and walks away, leaving the kims alone. "thank god, he didn't have any feelings for her" jennie sighs in relief. "get change. we're all meeting at a club" he said. "really? will (y/n) be there? i have some dresses in mind that might go with her" jennie said and he nods. "most likely" he said which made jennie smile. "then what are we waiting for? go get the car ready. give me at least ten minutes" she rushes out to find an outfit for the club.

~

entering the club, you started to feel hot. you saw how close bodies are to each other's. the lights were all dimmed so it was hard to see faces. the last time you were at a club, you had to kill your father's associate. jungkook's hand was intertwined with yours so you wouldn't get separated from him. he didn't want anyone to get near you. your husband leads you toward the back where he saw his friends sitting. "you look beautiful in that dress, (y/n)" rosé said. "i agree! i can't believe jungkook would let you wear that" jisoo said. "you all look beautiful" you replied. you and your husband took a seat and looked around the club. your husband's eyes darkened when he saw a familiar person. he looks away, hoping they didn't see him. yet it was too late.

"what a big surprise to see you here" miyeon said. "did you follow us here!?!" jennie raised her voice yet miyeon ignored her as she was too busy looking at you. "and you are?" miyeon asked. "(y/n). she was jungkook's target" jimin said which made miyeon's eyes darken. now she remembers who you are. even though she told you to stay away from jungkook, you still are close to him. miyeon was about to take a seat next to jungkook but he placed his hand down on the seat. "this is only for the jeons, kims and parks" rosé said with her arms crossed. "why is she with you? she's from the lower class. she has no right to being sitting with you. do you know how many germs she carries? she can just be using you for your money" miyeon said which got everyone mad. especially jungkook. "im gonna pretend i did not hear that. leave now before i have security escort you. you are in one of the clubs i own" mingyu said. "are you really going to side with the lower class?" miyeon asked as she looks over at jungkook.

"of course, i will side with my wife" he replied which made her eyes widen. "w-wife?" miyeon asked and jungkook pulls out his hand along with yours to show her your wedding rings. "i said to you in the past that (y/n) was going to be my wife so if you ever try to hurt her, i will be coming after you" jungkook's eyes darken. "why her!?! she has nothing to offer you! she's not even pretty and-" miyeon flinches when he slams his hands on the table. "i honestly don't care if your father is a close friend of my dad but if you ever say anything about my wife in front of me again, i won't hesitate to kill you" he threatened. only you and jimin know what he said is true while the others believe he was just trying to scare her off. "miss miyeon, just leave. it will be best for you own safety" you said. "you lied me to! you said you wouldn't be his wife! you just said that to keep him all to yourself" she slaps you. mingyu immediately calls security and jungkook was about to pull out his gun yet you grabbed his hand and shook your head.

"honestly miyeon, i couldn't hit you back then because i was afraid that my father would find me but now i don't care which is why i can do this" you said and slapped her back. everyone was surprised while your husband just smirks. "i'm only doing this for your own good. stay away from jungkook and me. he will really kill you if you hurt me. he killed my family just to have me. you can look it up" you whisper into her ear. the security comes and escorts miyeon away from the table. you took your seat again and sigh. you hope she listens to your advice. "good job, flower" jungkook kisses your cheek. "way to kick her ass!" jennie said. "i just did what i had to do" you sip your glass of juice. "i can't believe she followed us to find you. if i were you, i would sue her" jisoo said. "i will" jungkook said.

"let's move on from that. so how is the married life?" rosé asked. "it's amazing. when will you and minjun getting married?" jungkook asked. "actually..." rosé pulls out her hand to show her engagement ring. "he proposed to me last night" she said with a huge smile. "congrats!" jennie hugs her tightly. everyone was cheering rosé for her engagement yet you felt a hand on your thigh and saw it was jungkook's hand. "i can't believe two of my friends are married" mingyu wipe his pretend tears. someone walk pass and dropped a note on the floor. you look back at the person and saw they were gone which meant it was for you. you picked up the note and read it without jungkook seeing it.

𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥. 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣, (𝕪/𝕟). 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤. 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞, 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕠𝕓.

𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞,
𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕒