𝖲𝖨𝖷

Breaking News: H

Breaking News: H.E.R. Hospitalized After Domestic Violence Incident

By TMZ Staff

Los Angeles, CA — In a shocking turn of events, Grammy-winning artist Soleia Knowles-Valentin, popularly known as H.E.R., has been admitted to a local hospital after a violent altercation. Sources close to the situation have revealed that the incident occurred just steps away from her boyfriend Jeremiah Williams' apartment.

According to witnesses, the altercation turned physical and resulted in Knowles-Valentin sustaining serious injuries. Williams has since been taken into police custody and is facing charges of domestic violence. This news has left fans and the music industry in shock, as Knowles-Valentin has always been an advocate for love and peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with her during this difficult time.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

Late last night, residents in the same building as Williams reported hearing a heated argument followed by what sounded like a struggle. Moments later, H.E.R. was found bleeding and injured in the hallway. Emergency services were immediately called, and the artist was rushed to a nearby hospital for medical attention. Her condition is currently unknown.

Witnesses reported seeing Williams leaving the building shortly after the incident, leading police to suspect that he may be involved in the altercation. However, no official statements have been made and the investigation is still ongoing. The community is shocked and saddened by the events and hopes for a speedy recovery for H.E.R.

𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐲

Reports have confirmed that Jeremiah Williams, the boyfriend of singer H.E.R., has been taken into police custody for questioning. It is believed that the authorities are trying to gather information about the events that led up to a recent altercation between the two. While their relationship has been known to be relatively private, some neighbors have reported hearing occasional arguments between the couple. However, this is the first time that any public issue between them has come to light, and authorities are actively investigating the situation.

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧

At this time, details regarding H.E.R.'s condition are still unclear. Fans and media outlets are eagerly awaiting an official statement from the artist's representatives, and the situation continues to be monitored closely. In the meantime, fans are showing their support through social media, sending well wishes and prayers for H.E.R.'s health and recovery.

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝟣: Jeremiah Williams better prays he faces justice. H.E.R. deserves safety and love, not violence. 🙌🌹 #JusticeForHER

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝟤: This is heartbreaking. H.E.R. is an icon, and we're standing with her. 💔🎤 #SupportHER

𝖴𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝟥: Let's flood her mentions with love and healing energy. She's not alone! 🌟❤️ #GetWellSoonHER