Uncle Reggie

"I introduce your uncle Regulus Black; I'm sure you know all about him. Well, I guess I'll have to leave you to it. I'm sure you'll figure out how to come back, Miss Black," said Dumbledore, and with one slap, he disappeared.

As Rosalie turned her head from the place where Albus stood, she looked to the man who is her uncle. He wasn't like the pictures; he seemed older. He was tall but shorter than her brother, who was 6'3" (190 cm). She guessed he could be 6'1" (185 cm). He had her same grey eyes, a well-shaped jawline, but his looks were so kind.

Meanwhile, Regulus, who got the first sight of Rosalie, his niece, it's not like he never sneaked to Hogwarts to see his niece and nephew, but this time she was closer. He could see her face details. She had the same black hair. His brother's gaze—oh, that challenging gaze—he always saw it on Sirius's face. She had the same sharp jawline as Sirius. She was an exact replica, but the way she kept her eyebrow raised reminded him of his friend, Alexandra. Oh, how much he missed that Ravenclaw girl yelling, "Are you mad? Or what?"

He said hesitantly, "Hello, Rosalie, I believe, right?" said Regulus.

She only nodded.

"Well... umm, how are you?" said Regulus.

"Really? Declared dead in 1979, absent throughout my and my brother's life, and just as I stumble upon the revelation of an uncle miraculously alive, the very first inquiry that springs forth is not about his mysterious existence, but a fervent, 'How on earth are you?' She said that sentence with a cold voice."

"I know, 13 years is it?" said Regulus.

"1979 was almost 15 years ago," she said.

"Well, you were born in 1980, so it makes you 13, and 1979 was 14 years ago," said Regulus.

"New year is in 10 days, so I'm 14 in 3 months, and 1979 will be 15 years ago," said Rosalie, crossing her arms.

Regulus couldn't help but smile at the way she talks. It was like talking to a mini version of Sirius and slightly shorter (she is 5'5" (167 cm)).

"I'm sorry for not being there. I mean, I wanted to, but things... happened," said Regulus as he looked down.

"If Dumbledore took me to you today after 15 years, then he must have wanted me to know something. I have exactly 2 hours before I have to leave. I'm sure it's more than enough to explain," she said, looking at him deep in the eye. "She is definitely a Black," he thought.

"That man, well, take a seat."

As Rosalie sat there on the chair waiting for her uncle, who was preparing some tea, she was organizing her thoughts. As he handed her a cup and sat beside her,

"I was 17 when I found about a..." he stopped and looked at her. He didn't want to get her into that path, "a weapon, a thing that could destroy the Dark Lord, and obviously, I went to destroy it. I guess you know your father was disowned, right? Well, until he was sent to Azkaban?" said Regulus.

"Yes, he was reconciled since my grandmother thought he was a Death Eater after being sent to Azkaban, which made us... heirs," she said the last part quietly, as he knew how she felt because, after all, he was also a spare once and an heir.

"Well, before he was disowned, he ordered Kreacher, our house-elf, to tell him about anything dangerous that I'll have to do, and since I needed Kreacher's help in that mission to make the Dark Lord weaker, and since a house-elf can't be disobedient, he told him Sirius saved me that night and got me into hiding." He turned his head to his niece, who was now looking at him.

"The weapon, is it the Horcruxes you're talking about?" Rosalie said.

Regulus's eyes widened as he looked at his niece. He knew that she was smart, but she was smarter than what he thought.

"Dumbledore saw me last month in the Restricted Section looking at 'The 7 Unholy Instruments in the Wizarding World.' I think it makes sense now that he took me to you. Now he knows that I found out about it."

"You know, Rosalie, despite the fact that this is very dangerous, I can't say that I'm not impressed. I found out about it when I was 16, but you, a 13-year-old. Wow," said Regulus.

"Did you destroy it?"

"No, but I've hidden it. Did you find any?"

"Yes, there is Mrs. Riddle's ring, his mother. I'm intending to destroy it as soon asi find it ."

As Regulus wanted to talk and tell her not to take her life in danger,

She said, "there are more details you haven't finished in the story."

Regulus looked at his niece and bit his lips.

"Since I was in hiding, I couldn't get to see anyone except for your father and Dumbledore. One day Sirius came to me with Alexandra. I knew her; she was in the same year with me, a clever girl she was. I guess you got it from her. Anyways, she came with your father and told me that I'm going to be an uncle, not for one kid but two. You can't imagine how happy I was for a whole month, and then the prophecies came out. Yours and Alphard were in one ball. It said, 'The heir to the most noble and ancient house of Black will destroy the Dark Lord and will give their house a new spirit, but the spare will be the one to continue the bloodline.' Sirius freaked out. You know he was never going to get to raise you as our family did, but the prophecy obviously meant that life will take another path. But the problem was, since it came in one ball, they couldn't find out who is—"

" the heir and who is the spare," said Rosalie.

"Exactly, and until now, it's not clear yet. A week later, you were born. I got a howler from your father that he is a father, and you can't imagine how stupid he acted." He giggled. "And then in June, another prophecy was out that a boy born in the end of July will help the Black heir to destroy the Dark Lord. And since Neville Longbottom and Harry Potter were born in the same period, the Dark Lord chose Harry..."

"Because he is a half-blood like him that he can be powerful like him," said Rosalie.

"Exactly. So Dumbledore decided that your family should go into hiding as well as the Potters. But as soon as Sirius told me that Peter was the Secret Keeper, I told him that he is not the perfect choice because I saw him at a Death Eater's meeting, and he told me that he was a spy for the Order. However, your father didn't believe me because his Pete is so kind to hurt a fly, never mind humans, and he went out of the door a week later. You know the rest of it," said Regulus, looking at his feet.

"So, my dad's innocent?"

"Yes, Rose, he is. It's 6 and a half; I guess you'll have to go."

She nodded, and then said, "It was a pleasure to meet you, Uncle Regulus."

"You can call me Reggie. Uncle Reggie sounds sweet," said Regulus with a wide smile, hesitantly. "And don't tell anyone about me, please."

She smirked. "I might look like my dad, but I'm not as dumb as he was," said Rosalie with a wink. She Apparated.

He looked at where she was standing, knowing that it was illegal to Apparate under the age of 17, but she was a Black; rules don't apply to Black's.

Well hello ik that i said il update you next week bc im busy this week buuut my french teacher cancelled the exam tomorow we  r going to pass it on friday so i kind of decided to stay up late and update you with a small chapter
How did you find their meeting?
By 4 now
Urs
-H-