THE MARAUDER'S MAP

Rosalie was quickly climbing the stairs to the tower as she was late for the meeting. As she arrived, hardly breathing, she spotted the twins. As she took her wand out, they took theirs.

"Password," said Fred.

"You first," said Rosalie.

"You know the rules, younger's first," said George.

"Gred and Forge," said Rosalie.

"R.B."

They lowered their wands, smirking at each other. In Hogwarts, there were two sets of twins known for pranks - Fred and George, Rosalie and Alphard. The only difference was that she was smarter than them, so she never got caught. Even if Snape did, he couldn't do anything to her, 'Black.'

"Did you bring the water bombs?" said Rosalie.

"Yes, there they are," said Fred.

"Three bombs," said George.

"Enough to get Snape furious," said Fred.

"Wicked," they said at the same time.

Rosalie was the only one who never acted confused when they talked like that because, after all, she is a twin too.

"There is the map; tell Harry to bring it by Monday, or trust me, you will be damned," said Rosalie.

"Just because you figured out how to open it doesn't make you its owner," said Fred.

"Oh yeah, try me," said Rosalie.

"We know the rules, never mess with a Black," said George.

As they exchanged their stuff, the twins left. Rosalie sat there, looking at the dark sky. As she felt a presence behind her, she turned her head only to see Professor Dumbledore.

"I'm sorry to frighten you, Lady Black."

It was the first time he addressed her as Lady Black; he wanted something.

"No worries, Professor, as I guess you need something."

"Quite smart for your age, I must say," said Dumbledore with a smile.

"I'm aware that you're aware that I know about the Horcruxes."

"Well, I guess your uncle told you all about it. I told him that when the day comes, you should know."

"Briefly. Get to your point, Professor," said Rosalie, looking at him with her gray eyes.

"Well, let's make it clear. I want you to join me to defeat the Dark Lord."

"In what price?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Your brother's protection. You see, you were students in Hogwarts for almost 3 years. Alphard is said to be the one in the prophecy, but I could tell that it's talking about you. So, what do you say, Lady Black?"

She looked at him, her eyes deep into his soul.

"I will, under one condition."

Dumbledore smiled at her. "What condition?"

"I don't want my brother to get into this. I don't want him to be a part of this, so he's safe, and don't tell him about Uncle Regulus."

"Agreed. We will meet later, Miss Black."

And with that, he disappeared.

Rosalie looked at the sky again. Did she make a wrong decision? She didn't know because, after all, she will have to be on the dark side, and Dumbledore knows it. She found the Sirius constellation and smiled at the thought of her father's innocence. "Stay safe, Father," she smiled to herself as she looked down at her chest, where a tattoo she got two years ago in a Muggle shop without anyone knowing: "S.O.B" (Sirius Orion Black). And with that, she headed to the Slytherin dungeons.