Snape's Grudge

The news were everywhere that Sirius Black was in the Gryffindor tower, and as all the Gryffindors gathered outside the hall, McGonagall went to Alphard.

"Mr. Black, I need a word with you in my office."

As he nodded, she scolded, "I believe I only called Mr. Black, Mr. Potter," Harry, who was following them, stopped.

"Sorry," said Harry.

As he sat in her office, the door cracked open, revealing Snape entering with Rosalie behind him, standing next to her brother.

"Mr. and Mrs. Black, did you have any contact with your father?"

"No!" They said in unison.

"Do you know of any way he could have used to get in?"

"With all due respect, Professor, do you think my brother and I are mad enough to bring a killer to the castle?"

McGonagall nodded as the twins gave her a 'really?' expression.

As the two left the office, they walked the same path.

"Why are you following me?" said Rosalie.

"You are the one to follow me," said Alphard.

"I'm going to the library," she said.

"Me too," said Alphard.

"At this time?" she questioned.

"Well, same as you," he stated, raising an eyebrow.

"It's none of your business," said Rosalie.

"You know, Ria, sometimes you forget that we are twins."

"Excuse me?"

"You're up to something; I saw you a couple of times in the restricted section," he said.

"Let's just say I'm trying to save your ass," she winked at him, turning her back to continue her way.

"You already did," and with that, she stopped. "I know that it's only a matter of time before he rises again; keep yourself safe," he told her. She turned to him and nodded.

Little did Rosalie know that her brother was smarter than her. The only difference was he always hid it well. She had this feeling deep down that he knew it all but just didn't push her that much to say it.

"Don't worry, I will," and with that, he watched as she disappeared at the end of the hallway.

The next day, Harry and Alphard were sitting in the Great Hall at breakfast since Ron and Hermione disappeared.

"I bet they are snogging around," said Alphard.

"No, Ron and Hermione are friends," said Harry.

"As you wish, Potty," he said.

"Pssst," Harry and Alphard turned their heads to the Weasley twins.

"Hello, little ones," said Fred.

"Well, you have to give back the map to the owner," said George, who winked.

"Yeah, here you go," said Harry.

"No, no, no," said Fred. "It is your sister's," said George to Alphard, whose eyes widened.

As the twins left, they left a note and left without another word.

"Meet me at 11 pm in the hallways between Gryffindor and Slytherin."

"Your sister chokes me sometimes," said Harry.

"Me too," said Alphard.

That day, Harry and Alphard went to Hogsmeade, hiding in their invisibility cloak as they pelted Malfoy with snowballs and had fun.