1.) Dress up!

-Swearing, gore and death and a ton of stuff in almost every chapter,(never to bad but be warned excluding swearing)-

Tommy looked down at the mortal world, he was bored. The only thing to do was watch mortals and sit around doing nothing. While others said watching was important Tommy want to be down there, having a real life. People had powers, so if he was discovered, he could just put it up to that.

It was decided. Tommy would pose as a mortal. First he had to try and find a good form, so he looked to the mortal realm for ideas. The first person he saw had blonde slightly curly hair. Perfect! The person next to them had electric blue eyes, perfect again! He decided that he would were tan khakis and a red and white shirt.

But how old would he be? Adults were boring, and no one would expect a kid...... his form changed to fit the age of an 18 year old, in mortals eyes technically an adult, but able to act naive.

He had his look! He felt as though he owed it to everyone to tell them he was going away for a little while. So he walked to a meadow where almost every sat in a circle making flower crowns.

"What's up bitches!" Tommy exclaimes to the crowd
"Hello tommy!" XD greets sarcasm already in his tone
The others simply nod to him.
"So, I big man tommy will be visiting the mortal realm for a while. I want to see our hard work. The symphony we created!"

Everyone paused and looked to him," are you sure? You literally have like every power and more to them..." Every god here was all powerful, meaning in mortal terms, they had every 'power'.
"I don't carrrrrre, I'm bored out of my fucking mind." He dragged out the word care to really show he wanted to leave this wonderful place.
"Fine, but be careful. Not like you have anything to worry about physically, but still."

"Ok great!" And with that he snapped his fingers and he was in the body he picked out the the middle of some random street.

And a car was heading right for him...

-short chapter, also I will be writing this on my phone at mostly ungodly hours of the night.
I'm trying to keep close to Tommy's personality but it will falter in some moments, like he won't be as soft, more cold hearted like a god u know? Untouchable-