The Corner Shop Cafe

-swearing-

Tommy put the ten in the register and handed the woman her coffee. It had been about a week since he got the job and he was loving it.

He had a found that serving and making coffee was fun, and he was glad he took the job.

It was getting close to the end of his shift when a tall man with fluffy hair and a Pinterest worthy outfit. Recognition flashed in the man's eyes when he saw Tommy, and Tommy wondered if they had met before.

The man walked up to the counter and Tommy asked what he would like to order.

"Do you have tea? I feel like it's too late for coffee."

"We have ginger, blackberry, and earl gray." Tommy said with a genuine smile. He didn't know why he enjoyed this so much.

"I'll take an earl gray." He the man said as he twirled his hair.

"No problem sir, I'll get it right to you. Name for the order?"

"Wilbur" What kind of a name is that??

He walked to the back and poured some hot water into a cup and put the tea bag in.

He waited for a minute and then took it out to Wilbur, who was still waiting at the counter.

Now that Tommy really looked at him, Tommy had definitely met Wilbur before. But he could figure out when. The only place he met people was the cafe, and he hadn't seen Wilbur here before.

"Have we met before?" Tommy asked Wilbur who was getting money from his wallet.

The man immediately froze, his shoulders  tensed. The look one Wilbur's face said everything, they had met but Tommy didn't know where.

Wilbur wasn't answering so Tommy pushed, "better question where have we met?"

Wilbur almost looked panicked, but why? He decided to play the 'god' card. If a god told you to do something you had to right?

"Tell me where we have met Wilbur." He demanded

"I chased you through the city." Wilbur immediately slapped his hand over his mouth in disbelief.

The answer was vague but it was all Tommy needed. This man was Siren. He wondered how he didn't see it before. The hair, build, and just the way he carried himself was the same to his villain persona.

Wilbur looked at him with almost horror. Oh ya Tommy forgot that if you had mind powers, other mind powers didn't work on you. Wilbur had the right to be scared.

"Today just got a lot more interesting." He looked Wilbur dead in the eyes and smirked. Wilbur slapped a ten on the table and speed walked out of the building.

- The pov change no one expected-
—Wilbur—
Wilbur rushed out of there, that kid was insane. How in the ever living fuck, did that just happen. Mind powers weren't supposed to work on him?? He had to tell Phil and Techno. Maybe they could look for him as their villain personas.

He got into the house and slammed the down shut, causing strange looks from his family.

"I found him." Wilbur almost yelled.

"You did? Where? How?" Phil rushed over to him and guide him to the couch where he sat down.

"That kid is powerful. I don't know what to say." Wilbur mumbled, how did that happen?

"Wo, wo, wo. What happened Wilbur?" Techno questioned

"Well I was just going to get tea. But he was the cashier or whatever. He got me my tea but he recognized me some how."

"He knew you were Siren?" Techno said astonished.

"Not straight away. He he told me to tell him where we had met before. It was an order, like my 'mind control'."

"Why are you so scared? Sure your power is unique but other can have it?" Phil said skeptically.

"Because it worked. I don't know how or why, but before I even knew what he had said I gave him an answer. That isn't supposed to work on me."

Phil and techno gaped at him. Who was this kid?

—back to Tommy!—
Tommy closed up the shop and was walking down the street when he was suddenly teleported back to the field?
He didn't do that so who did?

Standing infront of him was Lady Desth herself.

He walked up and gave her a hug.

"I see you met my family." She soothed with the kindest voice ever heard.

"I have, they're interesting all right." Tommy laughed pulling away. 

Kristin held out a book darker than night with crows engraved onto it, "I want you to give this to them, tell them it's from mumza, ok?"  The fondness in her eyes was unmatched and Tommy thought it was very sweet how much she cared about them.

"I will." Tommy smiled at her as she handed Tommy three charms with her signature crow skull on them, they had black feathers and a jewel on them. One had an emerald, another a ruby, and the last a sapphire. Tommy realized they had names in them. The emerald was labeled 'Phil' the ruby 'Techno' and the Sapphire'Wilbur'.

"I'll take these to them, I think I'll see them very soon." Tommy put them in his new backpack gave Kristin one last hug and vanished back to the mortal realm.