An all powerful, forgetful god

-Tommy pov-

Tommy sat atop the Hero Towers as it was being consumed by flames, he kicked his feet happily. For some reason he lived the chaos, and wanted more of it.

He turned his head when he noticed three people arriving to the scene. And it wasn't hero's.

No, one of them had flown the others in on giant black wings.

Great. The Syndicate or SBI or whatever was pissed with him.

Then see saw a void rip open and someone step out.

"God damnit." He muttered

The person looked at him at then ripped another void and soon enough one opened beside him.

The person who stepped out was extremely tall, but lanky. They wore a pitch black cape over a suit? Seriously who wore a suit?

He had one had one red and one green eye. They looked down at Tommy with those strange eyes.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Tommy said motioning to the chaos he created.

"Yaaaaa, but why?" Lethe replied

"It's fun. Also, you literally are a villain, why do you care."

"This is syndicate territory you know,"

"I realized. I'm not brain dead if you could tell." Tommy replied with an edge.

"You do realize that gets you on their bad side, right? Like you look like you're just a kid."

"I'm already on their side"wanted dead list" so I don't really give a fuck."

"What the hell did you do?" Lethe was very curious at this

"If I told you, you'd know who I am. I don't think anyone has done the shit I have." He said grinning, "I really ruffled their feathers I think."

"Ummm, okkkk. What part of the void are you from?" Lethe asked him casually

"I'm not from the voi-" Tommy looked down at himself, "OH FUCK" he yelled standing up, "I forgot about that..."

How could Tommy forget something so important? People with void powers couldn't help this form long, but voidling could hold it as long as they wanted.

"I'm not from the void, just powers." Tommy said, but his voice was shaking. He was so stupid for forgetting that.

"I hope you know I don't believe you. Come with me, us, we can help you."

Before Tommy could respond the SBI was flown up by Angel and were infront of him with Lethe.

"Come with us, we'll help you." Siren was using his powers, oh shit.

Tommy didn't want to out his identity so he took the hand extended to him by siren and followed them back to a base or hideout. He made no big movements so it didn't look like he was in control of his body. Just a puppet of Siren.

They walked into a room, seemed more like an office or meeting room. Siren sat him down in a rather comfortable chair and the main three sat down in chairs while Lethe stood behind them.

"Are you going to talk or will I make you." Siren questions, less malice in his voice than Tommy expected.

"I'll talk! I'll talk!" Tommy would just lie, he knew that they wouldn't think he'd lie to them because they would hurt him.

"Great! Why the FUCK did you bomb the hero tower. That's syndicate turf you know"

"Intimidation. Also I dislike hero's, they're weird and stuck up."