Putting a plan to action

Tommy didn't have anything against villains, or the SBI, or the syndicate(a villain alliance he just found out about).

But he did want to give them a run for there money. But heros were weird(they all just want attention), and he didn't have a good rep with them. Being a vigilante seemed cool, but he didn't want to meet purpled again per say.

He wanted to be a villain. Not well known by the public, but annoying more so.

He already had his "outfit" picked out. If you could ever call it that.

He literally just shape shifted so that he was a void shaped like a person. He could act like he had void powers because almost nothing was known about them, and they were very rare. So he probably wouldn't be compared to someone with them as well.

Unknown to the mortals, void powers gave you the ability to turn into void, you could open the void up and use it to 'teleport', enhanced strength and speed.

Tommy could work with those powers. And if he had to use a different one, he could as he is even rarer and has two sets of powers.

He didn't make a villain name, figured the public would give him one. That was too much work, also he didn't want to think of himself as anything other than Tommy, so that was for the best.

He didn't really know where the idea came from, one of the few things he didn't know. All he knew was that this would be fun.

He had planted bombs in the hero's tower (where all hero's were employed and spent most of their time) and was going to make a big entrance. After that he'd float to the shadows and stick to annoying people.

He shifted to his void look and set out, hoping he'd scare a villains in the process.

-another pov change???/
—Wilbur Siren—

Siren was out with Blade and Angel. They were planning out a big heist where they'd steal important art. Throw the hero's off their goal to take down the government.

He sat at the table mapping out alleyways they could escape from when the TV he had playing in the background went to breaking news.

Explosions had gone off in hero tower, which was in the syndicates area. They're were some villains in the syndicate who did bad things, but known of them were planning this.

Siren looked to Blade and Angel and got up.

"Ok. Who the FUCK, is messing with us right now." Siren didn't know who could have done this. Other villains were to scared of the syndicate to try something like this, so it must be a new villain.

"I don't know but we need to find out. Let's get going." Angel was already walking out of the building with Blade close behind.

When they were outside Siren and Blade grabbed onto Angel and they flew there.

While in the sky Siren could smell smoke and almost feel the chaos. Who ever was doing this didn't care about the syndicate, so how powerful were they?

They arrived at the hero tower, the side of the building was up in smoke and flames, but there was a figure on top the tower.

It was a voidling. People with void powers could hold a void form but not strongly, you had to be from the realm to be able to master that ability.

"Maybe we should call in Lethe."Siren started, "We might be able to calm them down." The Blade huffed and nodded them clicked with his communicator.

Not long after a voidling stepped out through a rip right next to them.

"Where are they?" Lethe or Ranboo instantly said

Siren pointed to the top of the building where the other voidling sat, seemingly enjoying the chaos bellow them. They were kicking their feet like a child, which Siren found funny for a second. Then he realized they probably were a kid, which made his stomach turn.

Angel seemed to have noticed that as well, he seemed more concerned now.

Funny how they were concerned about someone who literally just blew up a building.

Lethe ripped open a void and closed it behind him. In a few seconds there was a new rip by the void figure.

The Blade looked at Siren, "Maybe Lethe can knock some sense into them."

Siren looked up at the tower where Lethe and the other voidling were speaking. He didn't really know why he was concerned and not angry, but something told him this person wasn't your everyday villain.

-shorter chapter, Tommy pov next!—