Do I know you?

-swearing idk refer back to first chapter for everything-

Tommy heard Siren walking on the edge of the building above him. Siren was looking down into the alley trying to spot tommy. He clinked an ear piece and started talking.

"Ya, no. He just caught my fireball and disappeared." Some muffled response from the person on the other line.

"Angel, he literally jumped off a 3 story building, and I didn't see wings. He would be a pancake but I don't see him." Perks of being a god I guess

"Fine I'll go down and look for him."
And with that siren started climbing down the fire escape on the next building over.

If tommy were to run now, Siren would see him. But if he didn't Siren would see him anyway. He decided to stay put.

Then he heard speaking but if was on the ground with him, "Wait your coming here? I told you I didn't see wings man."
Wait wings? Tommy had missed that before. Tommy in his 'natural' form had golden wings. Only gods could gift humans wings, other wise there was no getting them at all.

Then he remembered, the supervillain Angel had wings! He needed to talk to Angel now. Maybe he could trick Angel into trusting him by applying his real wings to this form.

While he was thinking he didn't even realize when Siren kicked away the boxes protecting him from view.

"Ha! I found you!" Siren exclaimed

"Yup, you did." Tommy said coolly standing up. No need to act afraid if he wasn't, right?

Siren looked down at him, Tommy was tall but Siren still was much taller.

"How did you survive that fall? And catch my fireball!?!" Siren shouted. He seemed to forget he could control others with his voice because he didn't use it.

"Um, it's not hat far down?" Tommy mumbled. He was not a good liar it turned out.

Siren looked at him through the mask. Tommy looked average he wondered why Siren was looking him like that.

Tommy's eye twitched. "Take a picture it will last longer bitch." Tommy spat

"Hey! Do you know who I am! I'll kill you!" Siren yelled, but there was nothing behind the threat.

Siren turned away and clinked his ear piece again," I got him, get here quick if you want to question him. He's weird."

"I'm not weird!! You're the one who tell people to kill themselves every other day!"

Siren looked at him with a dark look. Then Tommy heard wings and a black feather fell into his hand," finally!" Siren called up to him.

Angel then landed next to Siren and looked at Tommy.

Angel was in all black with dark green accents. He had a white and green striped bucket hat on with a val covering his face.

But tommy was looking at his wings. Those were perfect copies of Kristins.
Tommy knew where they came from now, but he wanted to see Angels reaction if he asked about them.

"Cool wings." Tommy spoke breaking the silence.

"Yes they are cool, but you didn't answer my question. How did you do what you just did?"

"I don't know I do a lot of things. What part of my awesomeness are you referring to?"

Siren scoffed and Angel elbowed him telling him to be quiet.

"How you caught Siren fireball and survived that fall." Angel said bluntly

"I don't know I'm just super cool." Tommy replied, he knew they wouldn't go away, might as well push there buttons.

"Tell us how you did that." Siren was using his ability now, good thing it didn't affect tommy!

"Fuck off, I don't want to tell you." Siren looked at him jaw dropped in stunned silence.

"How?..."Siren mumbled, this clearly hadn't happened before.

"I think I will spin this around, hey Angel" Tommy spoke Coolly.

"What?" Angel look surprised but he was hiding it well.

"Who gave you your wings?" Tommy put his fingers through his hair like that question was nothing.

"Um, none of your business!" Angel almost yelled.

Tommy decided he was going to make some trouble, nothing bad could happen, right?

"I didn't know Lady Death had a partner." He smirked into the sentence and Angel gapped at him joining Sirens dumbfounded expression.

"How do you know her?" Angel demanded. Tommy thought no better time then the present and his own golden wings appeared on his back.

"Kristin is very nice, hard not to make friends with." He stared levelly at them.

Angel looked at him, "She can only give black wings. Where did you get those?"

"What do you mean? I've always had them." He said ominously and hid them once again.

"I think you should come with us." Siren said reaching for him.

Tommy literally jumped over him and booked it, running faster than humanly possible. He could hear Angel flying keeping pace with him, tommy was faster flying so.....

He revealed his wings and took off. He had many more years flying than this 'Angel' so he lost him flying between buildings.

- - -
Tommy walked into the cafe at 11:25 hoping to make a good impression. He found Niki waiting for him in a employee lounge.

"So, ready to discuss hours?"

"Yup! I am so ready!" Tommy said excitedly

"What times are you ok with?" She said as he sat down

"I think anytime would be fine, maybe night shift?"

"That sounds great, I've been taking that shift so this would help a lot!" Niki seemed happy to take this off her plate so Tommy was glad.

"Ok, your hours can be from 5 to 10pm Monday through Friday."

"Sounds good, see you tonight!"

Tommy walked out of the cafe and down the street, he was a bit cold so he decided he wanted a hoodie, he then fabricated a red hoodie can kept walking.

Then his phone buzzed, which he as weird. Apparently the villain The Blade was fighting with the top hero Dream near by. Actually not to far in the direction he was walking. Tommy didn't really care though, so he kept going.

Every other civilian was turning around and giving him weird looks. But he wanted to go to Hero Park and would be damned if he didn't.

He then heard a big crash in the road and looked up from his phone to see Dream being slammed into the ground.

It was actually really funny, the top hero getting beaten up. He tried to stifle a laugh but it didn't work, he stopped and started laughing.

Then The Blade whipped around to look at Tommy, "what are you laughing at?" He growled

"You beating the shit out of Dream, that's sick man!" Tommy stopped laughing to hype The Blade up, "Grab his ankles and whip him around!"

The Blade looked at him like he was crazy, but Dream was getting up. And to Tommy's surprise, The Blade actually grabbed Dreams ankles and threw him.

"WOOOO LLETS GOOO," Tommy exclaimed, "I give the best advice!"

Tommy say down on a near by bench and watched Dream fly at The Blade with a netherite axe. The Blade met it with his sword and pushed him back. The metal clashed, Dream and The Blade were pretty even in fighting it seemed.

Then Dream saw Tommy, "Run! Are you stupid!!" Dream called

The Blade took the distraction as an opportunity to get a good hit in and Dream basically went flying. Then The Blade reached his hand up and Angel grabbed him and they flew away.

- I've never really wrote fighting so if anyone had tips, please let me know!