Fake it till you make it

Tommy finally had enough money for an apartment. As he stepped through the door to his 'home' he looked at the time on his phone.

The apartment already had furniture, the only thing he had to get was food. And he didn't need to eat, so he was set.

Tommy flopped down onto couch and turned on the news on the small television in his living area.

Nothing very interesting, just villain and hero battles. Then there was an alert. Not to far from him the SBI (Angel, Siren, and Blade) were fighting with the Dream Team!

What better timing than this to give them their gifts! When they got away from the fight Tommy would be there.

He grabbed his backpack with the gifts in it and set out. Good thing the alert gave the location so you could avoid it (not like Tommy was going to).

He ran down that road until he had eyes on Angel and Siren. Blade was fighting Dream again from what he could tell. Angel and Siren were fighting Flame while 404 was healing them while they fought. 

It actually seemed like the villains were winning, which it was good for his chase.

Dream was being pushed back by Blade and 404 was too tired to heal anymore.

Dream saw 404 and ran so fast it was crazy to get to him. 404 was on the ground probably about to pass out.

"Fall back! Retreat!" Dream screamed at Flame.

Dream ran out of the fight with 404 and Flame followed.

Siren turned around to celebrate and saw Tommy. Tommy gave a polite smile and Siren just went blank. Soon enough Angel and Blade were approaching him with Siren.

"I think you should come with us mate." The Angel was shorter than Tommy he now realized, which he almost laughed at.

"I do actually need to go with you." Tommy replied. They seemed taken aback that he didn't protest or seem at all intimidated.

"I did come here to find you after all." Tommy smirked. The trio turned and walked into an alleyway where a hidden underground tunnel opened and they walked inside.

"So, how far do these tunnels go?"

"To a safe location." The Blade replied flatly.

"You know that fight was impressive. Tiring out 404 might be the key to winning every battle." Tommy was trying to break the tension, and it seemed to work.

"Wait why is that such a good idea? And why did you just follow us down here."

"I'll tell you when we get to where we are going." Tommy replied.

Then the tunnel opened up into a room with a table in the middle. There were 4 chairs, like they planned this meeting. They sat in the seats and Tommy took the last chair in between Blade and Siren.

Blade glared at him but he didn't flinch.

"So, whatever you guys have can wait because a certain someone has asked me to give you some things."

"What? Who?" Siren spoke, if Tommy didn't know better he would think that Siren was scared of him.

"Your mother." Tommy smirked, this was fun. The comment could be brushed off as a joke, but Tommy spoke it so they knew it was true.

Angel stood up and glared bullets at him and he returned the look with calmness.

"How do you know her?" Angel didn't seem mad, but he was trying to come off as such.

"Oh you know, I've been around. Anyway," Tommy got up and opened his backpack.

Siren looked curiously at the pack, wondering what could be in there.

Tommy pulled out the box first and handed it to Angel. Who looked at it like it was the most important thing in the world.

Tommy then pulled out the charms.

"Wilbur!" He read aloud and passed it to him.

Wilbur or Siren looked at him and then the charm.

"This is.. oh my gosh it is from her." He put his finger on the sapphire, tracing the outline.

"Techno!" He read out. Techno, or The Blade, looked at him wildly.

"How did you know that?" Techno spat

"Relax man! Just handing out gifts." Tommy smiled, this was getting interesting.

Techno snatched the charm and just stared at it.

"And last but not least, Phil!" He handed Phil, or Angel, his charm and then sat back down.

"How did you get in contact with her?" Phil asked.

"Actually she came to me, so I don't know." He smirked and looked bored on purpose to make them a bit more mad, if that was the right word.

"You know our identities." Blade spoke, in such a dark tone Tommy might drown.

"Yup! Nothing too important!" Tommy twirled his hair with his fingers

"I don't think we should just let him walk out of here." Techo was now addressing the other two at the table.

"Yeah, I don't think he should just be able to know." Wilbur chimed in.

"Take care of him Techno." Phil spoke, Tommy forgot they were villains before. Now realizing that Angel was calling for his death he was gonna have some fun.

Why keep yourself hidden when you could beat the shit out of the best fighter on earth?

Also his form was purposely scrawny looking, so being beaten by him was going to take a chunk out of Technos ego.

The Blade now had his axe in his hand. Staring Tommy directly in the eyes. Tommy got up, he was going to act scared.

He backed up into the wall putting fake terror on his face. Now that he thought of it, maybe faking his death and then popping up again would be more fun.

Siren now looked concerned at Tommy's change in attitude, but Tommy didn't care. He was going to freak these guys out, and it would be fun.

The Blade swung his axe down and it got stuck in Tommy's chest. He let in pierce through his body, feeling no pain.

The Blade had let go of the axe and was standing staring at him. Tommy then realized that he hadn't done anything to show he was in a sort of pain.

He went limp and fell to the floor. He could hear Siren talking about seeing his mother again.

Tommy slammed his hand on the ground to get their attention. They all looked at him, definitely surprised he had lived this long.

"See you soon!" Tommy said excitedly. His voice did not stutter or falter. It was just as strong as when he had walked into the room. The SBI seemed very taken aback by that fact.

"You're all bitches by the way." He added, his voice still strong. And with that he let the light fade from his eyes.

He left the "body" and traveled back to his apartment where he reformed the same "body".

Everything was back to normal for Tommy now, but he would definitely have to deal with that bunch later. He looked forward to it.

—- I would like ideas for plot point if anyone has ideas! I'm having fun righting this, so much so that I've been leaving another story behind that I'm writing on Quotev. It's called Masked Essence and is about a world full or hybrids.

Anyway, thanks for reading!! —-