Chapter 19: Heal or damage?

If I am the one that gave you those scars.. Can I also be the one to heal them?

The whole ride in the car was filled up with silence.. not even a word.

Two people inside, who were used to the bickering and flirting with each other were not even uttering a word.

Confusion.

They both were confused...

but for different reasons and they knew, it was not for each other.

How funny for them to not realize the awkward silence between them was about to result in the solution to all the problems!

Phuwin was driving Fourth to the apartment after a long hectic day at uni.. 

And not so later, they reached with same silence.

Phuwin pulled the car to a parking spot and Fourth was ready to unbulk the seatbelts.

But a hand stopped him...

Confused, Fourth looked at the owner of the hands who had an unreadable expression.

"What happened between you and Gem." 

.

Fourth blinked his eyes with such question. 

Only a idiot could not see the path Gemini and Fourth were at, and Phuwin was surely not one of them..

He could sense the discomfort and awkwardness between the two, the moment their eyes met.

And being a not-so-nosy person, he wanted answers!

"W-What do you mean.." Fourth muttered in a low voice while sluttering.

"Oh please don't give me that look! " Phuwin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I have never seen Gem this silent before. And you! You were all furious cat but the moment Gem stepped in, you became a lonely cat! "  He was now looking at him angrily and pointing.

Meanwhile, Fourth was just taken aback with all the accusation and labelling.

"Did he just call me a cat?" Fourth said in his mind.

But, he just cleared his throat and shrugged off his shoulder denying,

"Why don't you ask the nong of yours?" Fourth said glaring and was going to open the car door , but stopped hearing the words,

"He loves you!"

.

.

.

*Fourth's pov*

I was trying my best to ignore that senior but as always... he was everywhere.

The only reason I agreed on P'Phuwin taking me back is to annoy that senior and so that he won't show up.

But...

One question has been eating up my mind. It is still not answered and I still don't know if my question makes any sense. 

And again, hearing those words from P'Phuwin... all the questionings, all the accusation, all the confusions were coming again.

Love? There is nothing like love here??

I looked back at the person in the driver seat giving him my best glare.

"Nonsense." I blurted angrily.

Why would he say something like this? Wow! Are they all teaming up against me so that the history would repeat again?

" So you love him? "