The Morning After

(a/n): don't forget to vote if u like this book so far, it helps me out and keeps me updated to write more!!

anyway enjoy reading x

-

you woke up with white bedsheets draped over you, they carressed your body with serenity. maybe there was too much of it. there was also an urge within you to turn over to your side and you tried to do that but you couldn't. elijah was awoken from his beauty sleep because he felt some movement so he fluttered open his eyes to himself being cuddled up to you with his arms tightly around you.

and that's when you realized your bedsheets aren't white.....

you broke off this cuddling position and seeing that, elijah scooted back as well. you checked and found out that you barely had anything on so what you were thinking was right..... you had gotten drunk and slept with elijah last night. he figured out what had happened by now as well. he didn't know what to say or what to do. he didn't wanna make this awkward and make you feel uncomfortable in some way.

you had nothing to say and you felt a blaring hangover headache so you wrapped something around yourself and left the room. you entered your own bedroom and sat down on the bed with thoughts running in your brain. do i like him now? or was it just a drunken mistake? you asked yourself this. it was 50-50 chance now and it had never been like that. you never had feelings for him, right??

while you were in your head elijah entered the room unexpectedly, he didn't even look at you instead he stared at the ground, "we were both drunk, last night was a mistake um so let's just forget about it-" he said. hearing this made your heart heavy. you did not like hearing that,

but you went with it, "okay." elijah didn't think last night was a mistake, he thought being drunk was the mistake as because of that he didn't remember last night. his beautiful moment with you, he didn't remember that. he felt as though you regretted last night because you had already warned him that you two were only going to be friends so he put his feelings towards you on the back burner in order to not have any awkward tension between you two, so you two's current friendship/roommateship stayed intact.

you two were both in the wrong but also in the right in a lot of ways...

-

(few hours later)

you exited your bedroom hastily and made your way to the front door, there, you put on your shoes in a hurry. elijah spotted you and noticed that you were wearing a formal pencil skirt along with a shirt and a blazer instead of your regular waitress outfit. he wanted to say that you looked very pretty and businesswoman like in it but he didn't because of everything else that had happened...

"coffee?" he laughed nervously with a cup in his hand.

"no- i am running late!" you grabbed your coat.

elijah asked out of curiosity, "where are you going? any place different?"

"yeah! a job interview. it's for the place of a content writer and you know i am very passionate about writing! also this is a big company. i have never had an opportunity like this so this is very important for me. " you replied and put on your coat.

"well good luck y/n. i am sure you'll charm them." he smiled.

you returned him the smile and left for the interview....

elijah threw himself on the couch and drank his coffee slowly sip by sip while shaking his leg against the ground. this was his usual time for recording videos as he had started being regular on youtube again but today he wasn't in the right mindset to do all that.

the events of the morning kept playing in his head. y/n looked so distant and uncomfortable. why do i like her if she doesn't like me? he asked himself.

elijah took a deep breath and abandoned his cup of coffee to call ethan. he needed a second opinion on this but elijah was hesitant to tell ethan about such a private thing.

"hello?" ethan picked up before an anxious elijah could do more thinking.

"yeah dude hey what's up. " his tone was all over the place.

ethan picked up on this, "you okay bro?"

"no-" he decided to drop his act.

"what happened elijah?" ethan asked in a serious tone. granted he was elijah's brother but whenever a situation like this arised ethan turned into a dad real quick.

"i-" elijah shuttered.

"i stubbed my toe."

ethan rolled his eyes and immediately hung up.

elijah sat back down on the couch with a cluttered mind. he had failed to tell ethan the truth. ironic how at one point of their life they told each other everything like typical twins but now elijah felt like he had to keep at least a few secrets from him.

-

then elijah heard the front door open and close. y/n was back but something was off about you. elijah noticed that you looked upset...

(a/n): yes! two chapters today.....Dont forget to vote if u liked it!