𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐀 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

√𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍:

√𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍:

Yeonhwa smiles at me and my heart pounds. I'm sure she can hear how loud it is beating inside my chest. As bewildered as I am, I muster up the strength to ask, "are you being serious? Like this is for real?"

She nods her head whilst saying, "of course it is."

There's a pause. My eyes drift from the smile on her lips to her nose and finally land on her eyes.

We just stare at each other without saying a word. The more I look, the more captivating she becomes. A swarm of butterflies takes over my stomach. My mind couldn't help but drift back to that memory of the kiss we shared. Kissing her is all I want to do right now... but I can't.

Instead I roll my eyes and with a playful tone, I tell her, "stop staring at me you weirdo. Acting like you want me or something."

Her mouth is left agape for a brief moment. Her instant clap back is "who says I want you?"

"Your eyes, Yeonhwa. They're just begging for me."

Yeonhwa starts cackling and it makes me laugh with her. "It's better if you keep your fantasies inside your head," she tells me.

I giggle softly but say nothing. We just glance at each other one more time before the bell rings.

Time seems to fly by and suddenly we reach the end of the school day. Yeonhwa just flew right out of the classroom, not bothering to glance at me. I throw everything into my backpack and run after her. I have to make plans with her before she changes her mind. Just a little reassurance for me, you know.

I see her rush through the puddles of our peers in the hallways. She suddenly turns around, sees me, and starts walking faster. I have no option but to walk faster myself. She seems to take notice of that and starts running. So I start running too. In fact, I run so fast that I catch up to her before she has a chance to look back at me and see where I'm at. I ask her to stop and she does, halting right in the middle of the hallway. I didn't foresee it. I actually thought she would continue to have me run after her. How stupid of me. Anyways, I ended up crashing right into her backside.

I hear a shriek before I see her turn around and she raises her voice at me. "Seriously Jaehyun?"

"Well, I didn't expect you to stop but sorry."

Yeonhwa giggles a little and asks, "It's okay. So what were you chasing me down the halls for?"

I feel myself getting red and I start to feel a bit shy. "Well.. I just had to ask, would this Saturday be okay?"

She looks at me skeptically, while asking, "For what?"

"A date, " I tell her, looking down at my feet.

"Of course you couldn't wait." She pauses for a moment and says, "Yes that's fine."

I look up at her and smile. She smiles too and tries to walk away.

"Wait, I have a question," I say to her before she can leave.

"Yes?"

"Why were you running from me?"

She looks at me and lets out a huge sigh. "Well I was on my way to tell my best friend about today. Then I looked back. I wanted to see you before going home. I saw you looking for me and I decided to make things a little fun. When I saw you rushing towards me, I had an urge to just run and have you chase after me. It's pretty fun you know."

I just look at her in disbelief and laugh. She has a serious look on her face but a very faint smile. God, she's so pretty. I walk closer to her so that I'm directly in front of her.

"This is going to be so hard for me. You don't understand how much I like you. Just seeing you makes me go crazy."

She puts a hand on my shoulder and says, "well it seems like you'll just have to deal with it buddy."

Her cheeks are slightly red and I can tell I made her blush by saying that. Again, I am captivated by her and I can't do anything else but just admire her.

She snaps me back into reality by waving a hand in my face. "May I leave now? I have to tell Johnny about earlier today plus this update."

"Oh yeah that's all I had to say."

We say bye to each other and I watch her as she leaves, catching the biggest glimpse of her ass as she leaves.

Yup, still juicy.

I start walking towards the exit of school when my best friend Mark puts his arm around me.

"Did you talk to her about it?"

I look at Mark with the hugest grin and say, "I have a date this Saturday actually."

Mark looks at me completely bamboozled. "Wait how? Now you have to tell me the details."

I start walking away and wave at him.

"Jaehyun come back."

I hear him run towards me and he clings onto me.

"Common' spill. I need to know how you got here."

I just shrug my shoulders as he continues to pester me with questions.

"Later, later," I tell Mark as we reach the point where we split up to go home.

He gives me a piercing look. "You better."

We go out separate ways and I can feel the excitement rush through me.

"I have a date with Yeonhwa."

I repeat that to myself multiple times on my way home. I start thinking inside my head what we could possibly do on that day. I just can't wait to see her and spend my day with her.

It's like my dreams are coming true, and the first part of it happens Saturday.

Do you think she'll kiss me?

Who cares.

All that matters is that:

I HAVE A DATE WITH YEONHWA!

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅