𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 : 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

√ 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐖𝐀:

√ 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐖𝐀:

One word. Loathe.

That's exactly what I feel entering the classroom and seeing Jaehyun seated in the desk next to mine. Mind you that I have never had a partner the whole year and I preferred it that way.

I sit down and glare at him.

"What are you doing?"

With a sly smile on his perfect face he says, "Mr. Kim thought that it would be a good idea to be partners."

"Did he really?"

He pats my head. "Yes ma'am."

"Don't touch me," I say, my eyes glaring at him intensely.

He pouts. "Aww, the baby doesn't want to be touched?"

How absolutely disgusting of him. I want my eyeballs to burn from this sight I am seeing.

"Shut up Jaehyun."

"But the baby doesn't like it. Isn't it important to talk about what the baby doesn't like?"

A playful grin was now plastered onto his gigantic deformed ass head. Had I mentioned it was perfect earlier? Scratch that please!

I look at him for 1.5 seconds before I realize something. "I have scissors in my desk."

"Look. Now the baby is threatening me."

I roll my eyes. He just doesn't give up. "I'll give you a vasectomy."

And do you KNOW WHAT HE DOES? He smirks. Yeah smirks like nothing. I should've just threatened his whole dick.

"Now the baby is saying she doesn't want babies with me. I guess that means more bedroom time without a worry."

"All right that's it."

It was my turn to smirk. I put my hand into my desk and quickly grab the scissors. Don't worry, they have those round edges because sharp scissors aren't allowed on campus. How much can I really hurt him with these anyways? Well if I stabbed really hard... maybe. Anyways, I only want to scare him. I bring the scissors more and more closer to his downstairs area. And then I hear, "WAIT!"

Jaehyun forcefully takes the scissors out of my hand and places them on his desk. "First of all, you're a hazard. Second of all, you don't want kids? With me?"

His expression was soft and sad, eyes doe with what looked like tears on the brim of falling down. The atmosphere changed and it was as if I was in a meadow full of flowers and the breeze was making the flowers dance. And I was dancing with them. The only sound heard was that of the wind and birds. It's a beautiful sight isn't it?

But aren't meadows full of bugs?? Bugs like Jung Jaehyun who won't leave you alone.

"No one wants kids with you," I assure him.

"Literally everyone but you wants kids with me."

In this moment, you could hear a really LOUD sigh from me. "Then go bother someone who does want to be impregnated by you."

"But I what to impregnate you."

How does he NEVER give up. I rub my forehead from the headache he is.

With resent I say, "Jaehyun, right now is not the time."

He nods. "Anyways, since we're gonna be partners... I brought you candy to celebrate. It's sour candy. I felt it suited your attitude."

Jaehyun looks through his backpack and before I know it, he places a pack of candy in front of me.

My eyes beamed with happiness. "I love sour candy so I'll pretend you didn't just insult me."

The boy's eyes filled with curiosity as he asked me, "So if I bring you candy everyday?"

My mind wasn't thinking right. I mean, he brought me CANDY.

And my genius self blurted, "I'll reduce the amount of times I threaten you."

"Okay deal," he states as he gives me a smile.

He then starts playing a game on his phone and I eat my candy as we wait for class to start.

And yes, I'm eating candy in the morning. This girl can't wait for to eat such a delicacy later in the day. It must be consumed in this instant.

And I think to myself, maybe being Jaehyun's partner won't be too bad.

I look at him and I thank him for the candy, to which he replies, "You're welcome babe."

And I simply roll my eyes as he gives me a kind smile.

Yeah, I might not mind this at all.

________________________________

Hey children,
Sorry for not updating sooner.
My boyfriend found my account and has been waiting for updates on the story too 🥲
So umm I've been intentionally avoiding the updates. Sorry 🥲

Anyways, more updates to come cause I don't care if he reads this story anymore 😌

-A/N ♥️