𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 : 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

√ 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐖𝐀:

√ 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐖𝐀:

"Yes, ma'am," is all I heard from Jaehyun after I made it clear that I wanted no physical contact between us.

Yesterday, he must've interpreted this as me wanting to fuck him. He was wrong about that.

The darkness in his eyes becomes childlike and he stands up and sits at the far corner of the couch. It's not exactly 6 feet away but there won't be any physical contact from where he's seated.

And it's amazing how fast he can change his expressions like flipping a switch between his light and dark sides.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. In this time I tried to brainstorm ideas but my head was completely empty. I couldn't think. His breathing was bothering me. I tried putting lead into my mechanical pencil to distract myself, but then he started humming.

I look over at him and all I heard was "bro," before I felt his pencil hit my cheek. I watch the pencil fall to the floor and as soon as I hear it hit his nice wooden floor, I glare at him.

I look angrily at the boy who was looking at me innocently. He almost killed me just now, and he's acting all innocent?

"Throw a pencil at me again and I'll murder you." I say as I pick up the pencil and throw it at him.

He manages to block it, but laughs at my attempt.

"You said stay six feet away. How else am I supposed to get your attention?"

"Maybe you should have tried calling my name."

Jaehyun gently places his pencil on the table in front of us and dares to grin and say, "Imagine if phones where squares instead of rectangles."

I scoff then chuckle a bit. "Well, you don't need to look far for one. There's this thing called an Apple Watch. It's basically a miniature phone... and guess what? It's a square."

He glared at me, obviously not understanding my sense of humor.

"I'm dumber than I thought."

"Yes you are." I say without thinking. This earns me another glare from him. "I mean, no, you're not. You just fail to be as intelligent as everyone else."

He scoots closer to me, only to flick me on the forehead.

I rub where he flicked me, trying to show that I was in pain. "I'm sorry... that you don't know what humor is" I say, teasing him.

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Okay, I'm sorry for real this time. But I have an idea thanks to you. You may not be so dumb after all."

He looks at me surprised. "I caused you to get an idea? I doubt it."

"No really, you did."

"Then what is it?"

"Do you know what it means when a number is squared?"

"Yeah, that's easy. A number squared just means a number multiplied by itself."

It was at this moment that I realized that the great namtiddies had sent me a blessing.

"Okay so if the number 5 is squared, what does it equal?" I ask Jaehyun.

"25."

"Okay so to find the square root of 25, you need to find the number that when multiplied by itself, produces 25. Do you get it?"

"Yes, I do! Does that mean that the square root of 25 is 5?"

"Yes!"

He gives me a high-five in excitement.

"Now let's move on to simplifying radicals since the first part was easy for you to figure out."

Jaehyun gives me a nasty look as I take out all the material needed to educate him and lay it down nicely on the coffee table. I sit down on the floor and cross my legs as a sign that we're starting and that he should sit down too.

Instead he sighs and says, "What are we doing? I thought we had finished the whole square root thing."

"We did. Now we have to learn how to simplify them. We aren't completely done. You have to catch up with the rest of us," I reply.

He groans loudly before stating, "I'd rather write a book report."

"Would you really?"

"Actually no. Please continue."

We're more than 40 minutes into the tutoring session and surprisingly Jaehyun is doing well.

"Okay so a square root multiplied by another — Jaehyun stop."

He's messing with my hair and it's hard to concentrate on what I'm supposed to be teaching him. He's been like this for 3 minutes and I'm trying hard to contain my anger, which is disguised by extreme annoyance.

He pouts and says, "But your hair is so fun to play with."

I mentally curse at him for the adorable face he's giving me.

"Just stop, please. I'm annoyed enough already. I'm seriously trying not to get mad. Also, I've been through enough traumatizing things. I don't need your face to become the next thing. So please stop that too."

He better not do something else or I swear I'll murder him. Even his breathing is triggering me right now. If he makes another face at me or plays with my hair one more time, that's the end of him.

But he still continues to bother me — and this time, I'm pissed.

"You know, Jaehyun... The square root of 9 is 3. Three is how many inches will be left on your nine inch dick if you continue to distract me." I say as I move his hands away from me. I know I said I'd end him, but I wanted to give him one more chance to stop, so I warned him this last time instead.

He looks at me both amused and surprised.

"Have you seen me naked by any chance? How do you know I have a nine inch dick?"

I grin.

"I'm sorry, I confused 9 inches for 9 centimeters. I must have completely forgotten that I'm dealing with a little boy."

"A little boy? I'm not sure a little boy would be able to do this", he says while pinning me to the ground and bringing his face close to mine, so close that the air we let out and took in was shared.

I can't believe I didn't foresee this. I should have known he would continue to get what he wants.

"If you try to do anything, the only thing you really won't be able to do is reproduce."

He let's me go and gets off me. We both sit back in our initial positions. For a moment he gives this confused but awestruck look.

"Nothing I do is going to work on you, is it?"

_______________________________