𝐒𝐈𝐗 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

√ 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐖𝐀:

√ 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐖𝐀:

"I can't believe you."

Jaehyun smirks at me and I ruffle my hair in frustration.

Do you know what this idiot did?

He carved a heart with "J+Y" in the middle of it onto his school desk with the scissors he took away from me.

I stare at the walls of the classroom and I sigh heavily. "We could get in trouble for this."

You could hear Jaehyun sigh. "I'm over here being romantic and you're wondering whether we're gonna get in trouble? Romance really is dead."

"We aren't together dumbass," and I know that even if I reminded him countless times, he'd still say stuff like this.

"We could be though," a keen smile on his face as he speaks.

"Yeah but we won't." I take the scissors he had placed on his desk and carved a crack into the heart.

He frowns and turns away from me.

It's currently lunch time and it's just Jaehyun and I in the classroom. He's been stuck to me like some scummy ass gum all day. It would be perfect if I was alone in the classroom, but why did Jaehyun stay behind with me?

He turns back to look at me. He grabs the scissors and says, "you desk needs a heart too."

I glare at him and say, "I swear I'll kill you if you do it."

He puts his arm around me and smirks. "You wouldn't kill a fly. No matter how dark your thoughts are, you're too much of a scaredy-cat to do anything."

I remove his arm from my shoulders. "I am not."

"Okay ma'am if you insist."

He puts the scissors down and starts drawing in his notebook. He had a small smile on his face as he pressed his pencil against the paper.

It took me a while to process it, but I had never seen Jaehyun that concentrated before. And honestly, it was shocking.

The way the sun was sitting on his face made him glow in an ethereal way. It was then when I finally saw him as handsome. But not too handsome of course, just handsome and nothing else.

He continued to make delicate lines on the paper, but my eyes were glued to his face. It's something about the way he concentrates on what he's doing that just makes him look completely different from before.

I snap out of my thoughts and think of something to say back. "Just watch. One of these days you'll die at the wrath of my hands."

He puts his pencil down, looks at me in the eyes and squishes my cheeks. "You're adorable Yeonhwa."

I roll my eyes and flick him in the forehead.

He says a very loud, "Ow! That hurt, babe!"

He lets me go and rubs his forehead as I playfully punch his arm. "I told you not to call me that!"

Jaehyun smiles widely whilst he teasingly says, "and I told you I wasn't going to stop."

"Okay. But if you won't stop calling me that, stop telling everyone that we're dating. We're not!"

For the first time since I've met him, Jaehyun looks at me frustrated. He rubs his nape and says to me, "We could just date and you'd escape all this trouble."

I slam my hands on my desk whilst standing up and yelling, "NO!"

He manages to copy my exact actions and yells back, "WHY NOT?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU!"

"THEN I'LL CHANGE YOUR MIND!"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO CHANGE IT!"

"WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE IT?"

"BECAUSE YOU SERIOUSLY PISS ME OFF!"

And because although we've been classmates for a few years, we just started really knowing each other.

Jaehyun looks at me straight in the eyes and says, "then I'll stop."

I scoff and say, "yeah, right."

"You'll see Yeonhwa. You'll want me soon."

_______________________________