Part 3

The next morning, she woke up, rising from the bed with her eyes still closed. "Mom... What's for breakfast?"

She saw her surroundings and realized she was still in the MSB world.

"Good morning, Miss Ferreira." Katsuragi said.

"Oh! You scared me! Good morning, Katsuragi. Where's Mizuki?"

"I've relieved his post."

"He does need a break so..."

"He's showering at the moment."

"Oh... Cool."

"Miss Ferreira, you're smiling a lot. Are things going well between you and Mizuki?"

"Yeah, we're cool. He's nice."

"Good. Also, your citizenship has been approved just moments ago. We will also go to the Prime Minister's office. I'm sure you would like to thank him."

"I do! He was nice enough to help out a normal civilian like me so I want to show him my gratitude!"

"That's what I thought you would say. Please follow me."

Shortly, Katsuragi lead her into the Prime Minister's office. "Good morning, Miss Ferreira. I am the Prime Minister of Japan."

"Nice to meet you."

"I've heard what happened yesterday and I'm glad you're safe."

"Thank you very much, sir."

"We have the best bodyguards in the world here, so you don't need to worry."

"I won't. I know that my bodyguard will do his best to protect me."

"That's right. I've also heard from Katsuragi that you came from America. Did you come here to move here?"

"Uh... Yes. I just arrived yesterday so I don't have anything."

"Is that so? You're still young so you will need somewhere you can afford and be comfortable."

"True. Although I need more than just a place since I came here with nothing at all."

"Would you like some help?"

"I do actually. I'm not sure how to do all these things..."

"Alright. Your personal bodyguard will accompany you and the other bodyguards will work behind the scenes, so you will have everything you need to live comfortably."

"Thank you very much, sir."

He held out his hand. "Welcome to Japan, Miss Ferreira."

"Thank you." She shook his hand.

After that conversation, she met up with Mizuki.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Before that, I have something for you."

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

She did as she was told and felt something that fitted both of her hands. "Can I open them now?"

"Yeah. Go ahead."

She opened her eyes and saw a phone. She gasped and looked at him. "You got this... For me?"

"Yeah, who else? I figured that you don't have a phone and so I got you one. I already put mine and the guys' numbers in there already so you don't need to worry about activating it."