Part 10

Mizuki slowly opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings. The first thing he saw was Kendall who was sitting at the side of his bed. "Good morning. How do you feel?" Kendall asked. 

"A little sore. How long was I passed out?" 

"Two days..." 

"I'm sorry... I must have made you worried sick..." 

"Don't be sorry. It's ok..." 

"Have you been with me this whole time..?" 

"Yeah. I never left this spot ever since you were admitted here." 

"I see that you're telling the truth. You should eat something and sleep." 

"But... I still have so much to do..." 

"Like what?" 

"Do you remember yourself confessing to me before passing out?" 

"Of course..." 

"I wanted you to hear me say that... I love you too." 

"Hehe. I'm glad to hear that. I also want to say that I'm sorry for saying that you were forbidden to fall in love with me. Remember that?" 

"Yeah..." 

"You can disregard that. It looks like I was the first to fall in love with you." 

"Actually... I was. I admit that I liked you when I first saw you." 

"Really? I had no idea... Hehe. You were pretty good at hiding it." 

"Really? I thought I was giving myself away." 

"Kendall, come here." She went closer to him. 

"Closer..." He had one hand go on the back of her head, pulling her in for a kiss.

She was shocked but kissed him back, instantly getting lost in it. "Kendall... You've made me realized that life isn't all that bad. You're the one who's going to keep me going. You've given me a lot of good memories within a short time. I can't believe I didn't realize my feelings for you before." 

"It's ok. You were dealing with a lot of things at once." She started to pet his hair. 

"Do you know when I'm going to get discharged?" 

"If the doctor sees that everything is ok, he'll let you go tomorrow." 

"I want to get out so I could spend my time with you."

"Just be patient a little longer. Before you know it, you'll be out of here." 

After the doctor checking if Mizuki was alright, which he was, he was discharged the next day. He made his way to work and both him and Kendall entered the SP room.

After the bodyguards asked if he was alright, Mizuki changed the subject. "Where's the chief?" 

"He's in a meeting. He didn't report the incident with you two, but someone must have said something. Even the press knows." Sora said. "They're calling Mizuki a hero of justice. Everything is out." Subaru said. "I'm really sorry." Mizuki said. "Shall we leave this to the chief?" Kaiji asked.

The door opened, revealing Katsuragi. "Everyone but Mizuki and Miss Ferreira, please leave." The three bodyguards left leaving Katsuragi, Mizuki, and Kendall alone. "Sergeant Mizuki Fujisaki, you are to be disciplined. You will promote to level one. You did everything in your power to protect Ms. Ferreira. You took shelter in a hotel when necessary, and kept communication as part of your duties. You put your life on the line for her. You completed Miss Ferreira's protection detail satisfactorily." 

My Sweet Bodyguard: Mission- Hope For The Bestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें