Part 8

After enjoying themselves at the swimming pool, they went back to the hotel room. Kendall was sitting on the bed doing absolutely nothing. She sighed heavily. "How long would this go on for..?"

"You must be getting bored. I don't think it can be much longer before we get more Intel on that organization. We have to wait until then."

"Want to take a nap, Mizuki?"

"I'm fine."

"Nothing might happen, and you would be awake for nothing. You won't be able to protect me if you're tired. If anything happens, I'll wake you up, ok? So... Lie on my bed." She patted the bed.

"Huh?!"

"Uh... Well... You see... Just in case that I get attacked, you'll be nearby. It's a win-win."

"Good point. I'll rest on your bed then."

'Gosh! I almost screwed up! I can't do that! I just want my bae to love me, is that too much to ask?!'

He lied down on the bed. "I'll stay awake, so try and get some sleep."

"I'll try to." He closed his eyes. The room fell silent.

She looked at his profile, admiring him. 'He's so beautiful... And his hair is luring me... A little touch wouldn't hurt...'

She gently wrapped some of his hair around her fingers. "It's softer than I imagined." She then traced her finger down his face and gently poked his cheek. 'I cannot take this any longer! I just want to be with you, bae!'

"I'll protect you, Kendall..!" He said in his sleep. She was squealing quietly so she wouldn't wake him up.

Suddenly, he grabbed her and had her lying in his arms. 'I could be like this forever...' His phone rang, and his eyes quickly shot up. He bolted right up and answered his phone. 'God damn it... Cockblocked by a phone...'

He went over to the table where a laptop was sitting, still on his phone. "The organization is..?" He was looking in his email. It read, 'The Mountain Family Religious Community.'

'I just got one word for that organization... UGH!'

"Understood. I'll wait for you to contact me. Thank you." And hung up.

"So this weird ass organization is going to try something?"

"It seems so. They're a religious group that believes in returning to nature. See?" He showed her on the laptop. 'Trees and Water... Precious life. Become one with nature!'

"How about no?"

"Their followers have increased rapidly, and they all have markings of a culprit. They worship the greenery and animals, but they've recently increased their scope. They've been selling animal fur at high prices claiming they have special powers."

"What kind of idiot would fall for that?!"

"The sect have been forcefully persuading and even abducting people to increase their numbers. Their guru is in prison, and they're hoping to get him out. They're planning to take you hostage and eventually kill you once they get what they want."

"They can make like a tree and leave."

"It's going to be ok. They already investigated this sect, and the men who attacked us before have already been arrested. It's unlikely to happen again."

"I don't know about that..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I always have a feeling that something is going to happen. I can feel it."

My Sweet Bodyguard: Mission- Hope For The Bestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें