Bin Tere-Without You

Excitement was in the air as the day of Edward's first live performance drew closer. Anticipation was in the air as the crowd got ready for Edward's once-in-a-lifetime performance. Understanding the gravity of the situation, Anna extended her steadfast support. "Edward,mujhe tum par vishvaas hai. Aap manch par adbhut dikhenge(I believe in you. You'll look amazing on stage!)" While checking through his equipment, Edward discovered he would need a microphone extension for the performance. He gave Anna a worried-looking glance. "Anna,tum mera sahaara ho. Aaj raat, main ise tumhe saump doonga(you are my rock. Tonight, I'll make it up to you.)" 

Anna used the opportunity to provide her strong support as Edward left for the mall to get the required equipment

Anna used the opportunity to provide her strong support as Edward left for the mall to get the required equipment. Anna gives him an affectionate kiss. "Edward, you've got this.Hum sab aapase bahut pyaar karate hain(We all love you very much.)" Edward is grateful. "Thank you, Anna.Mere liye, aapaka vishvaas hi sab kuch hai(To me, your faith is everything.)" He scooped up Khushi, their beautiful bundle of joy, before heading out. "Little star,aaj raat Papa ka show hai. Kya aap sabase zor se jayakaar karane vaale nahi honge(tonight is Papa's show. Won't you be the one cheering the loudest?)" Khushi nodded in accord, her delight matching her father's innocent eyes. "Main tumhaara intazaar karoonga(I will be waiting for you)," Anna cried as he left. Edward couldn't get rid of the happiness in Khushi's embrace or the warmth of Anna's kiss as he made the journey to the mall. The mall hummed with the bustle of people, but the only tune in Edward's mind was the beat of excitement for tonight's concert. The day started out promising a night full of love, music, and the fulfillment of a desire. Edward felt his family's love reverberating as he walked the stage that evening, and it inspired him to provide a performance that his fans would remember for the rest of their lives. As the sun sank beyond the horizon, Edward hummed "Dil Se Tere" while riding his bike. His motorcycle engine hummed in rhythm with the soft air that carried the melody across the city streets. As he made his way through the traffic, the famous lyrics played in his head, the joy of the upcoming performance giving his travels a lively beat. 

"Tere bina, dil hai yeh adhura,
Muskurana, tera hai zikr mera..."

Edward reached the crowded mall while the song continued to play in his thoughts. After parking his bike, he went into the electronics store and looked through the shelves to find the perfect microphone extension. The tune of the song kept coming back to him, making him feel even more thrilled.

"Dil se tere, pyaar ka izhaar karta hoon,

Har pal, har lamha, tera intezaar karta hoon..."

Edward grinned, spotting the perfect mic extension. He felt a wave of appreciation for the path that had led him to this point as the song's rhythmic pulses matched his heartbeat. He bought the mic extension and hopped back on his bike, singing the tune that had become his life's soundtrack while the engine roared to life.

"Dil se tere, yeh dastaan sunata hoon,

Ek nayi dunia, teri baahon mein basata hoon..."