Jhanvi Ki Janam-Jhanviś Birth

With the day of the gender reveal drawing near, Dev was buzzing with excitement. The idea of becoming a parent to a little girl made him happy and excited. He made a collage of famous women he admired since he was so excited to tell Anna about the reveal.

Dev (grinning): Anna,mujhe aapako kuch dikhalaana hai. Yahaan aao(I want to show you something. Come on over here.)

Curious, Anna walked over to Dev as he was revealing a collage of Nayanthara, Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai, Sonali Bendre, Juhi Chawla, Madhuri Dixit, Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, and Kiara Advani.

Anna (confused): Yah kya hai, Dev(What's this, Dev?)

 Dev (enthusiastically): Hamaara chota bachi jaldi hi prithvi ki kuch sabase adbhut mahilaon ki shreni mein shaamil ho jaega. Main keval un avishvasaneey gunon ke baare mein soch sakata tha jo use milenge(Our little child will soon be joining the ranks of some of the most amazing ladies on earth. All I could think of was the incredible traits she would get.)

Anna misunderstood Dev's explanation of the collage's purpose, which caused her to experience a wave of envy and insecurity.

Anna (misunderstanding): Kya aap mujhe is tarah us nai mahila ke baare mein bata rahe hain jisake saath aap dating kar rahe hain? Ab, kya aapake paas yahi vikalp hain(Is this how you're telling me about this new woman you're dating? Now, are these the choices that you have?)

Dev (bewildered): Nahi, Anna- aap samajh nahi rahe hain! Main bas beti paida karane ke baare mein soch rahi thi. Itana hi(No, Anna—you're not getting it! All I was thinking about was getting a daughter. That's it.)

 Anna (jealous): Aap any mahilaon ke college bana rahe hain, lekin aapane mujhe bache ka ling bhi nahi bataaya. Mujhase aur kya chhupa rahe ho(You're creating collages of other women, but you didn't even tell me the gender of the baby. From me, what else are you hiding?)

Seeing the hilarious miscommunication, Anna burst out laughing, seeing the mixture of strain and perplexity on Dev's face.

Anna (laughing): Main us par bahut hansa, Dev! Mainne maan liya ki aap haal hi mein mili ek mahila ke baare mein charcha kar rahe the(I laughed so hard at that, Dev! I assumed you were discussing a recent woman that you met.)

)