Twisted Reality

In the midst of the chaos that is the continuous conflict between Kartik's group and their rivals, Jay is ready to take action. With his eyes focused in purpose and his fists grasped, he is ready to do whatever it takes to achieve victory.

Kartik(Shouting orders): Ladakon shuru ho jao! Hum unhe haavi nahi hone de sakate! Unhe neeche le jaaya gaya(Come on, boys! We can't let them get the upper hand! Take them down!)

A figure appears out of the shadows as the conflict heats up, and Jay feels her presence shake him to his core.

Jay(Stunned): Angelina?Aap yahan par kya kar rahe hain(What are you doing here?)

Angelina(Stepping forward, her expression grave): Jay,hamen baat karne ki jaroorat hai. Yah mahatvapurn hai(we need to talk. It's important.)

Jay follows Angelina to a quiet nook with an overwhelming feeling of dread, his head buzzing with doubt and questions.

Jay(Voice tense): Kya ho raha hai, Angel? Tum yahaan Rohit ke saath kyon ho(What's going on, Angel? Why are you here with Rohit?)

Angelina(Taking a deep breath): Jay,mujhe tumhe kuch bataana hai. Kuch baat jo mujhe aapko bahut pehle bata deni chahiye thi(there's something I need to tell you. Something I should have told you a long time ago.)

Angelina(Voice trembling): Main... Jay, main hamesha se Rohit ke saath kaam karta raha hoon. Main vah kabhi nahi tha jaisa aap ne mujhe samjha tha. Ek undercover agent ke roop mein, har jagah aap ka pechka karna, aap ka vishwas jeetana aur antatah aapako nyaay ke katghare mein laana mera kaam tha(I... Jay, I've been working with Rohit all along. I was never who you thought me to be. As an undercover agent, it was my job to follow you everywhere, win your confidence, and eventually bring you to justice.)

As Jay realizes how much Angelina has betrayed him, his entire world crumbles around him, and his soul is crushed.

Jay(Voice choked with emotion): Lekin... lekin kyon, Angel? Tum mere saath aisa kyon karoge(But... but why, Angel? Why would you do this to me?)

Angelina(Tears welling in her eyes): Jay,mere paas koi rasta nahi tha. Rohit... mere saath usaka phaayada tha. Usane dhamki di ki agar maine uski baat nahi maani to vah mera ateet ujaagar kar dega. Jab mujhe vishvaas tha ki main aapaki raksha kar sakata hoon to mujhase galati hui(I had no choice. Rohit... he had an advantage with me. He threatened to reveal my past if I disobeyed him. I was mistaken when I believed I could protect you.)

Jay's heartbreak turns to rage when the truth comes to light, his hands clenched in rage at the deception that has been pulled on him

Jay(Voice trembling with rage): Angel,aapane mujhse jhoot bola. Aapane mujhe aasha di ki hum vaastav mein ek doosre ke hain aur hamara pyar sacha tha. Haalaanki, kya yah sab jhooth nahi tha? Aapke mission ka bas ek aur hissa(you lied to me. You gave me hope that we actually belonged and that our love was true. However, wasn't it all a lie? Just one more part of your mission.)