Zabaradasti-Forced

A wave of feelings washed over Anna as she saw Khushi laugh and the tender moments between her and Dev. Mistaking Dev for her late father Edward, Khushi embraced him with enthusiasm and called him "Papa." The sight of them together brought back nostalgic feelings of Khushi's treasured relationship with her birth father. During the touching scene, Anna couldn't help but feel as though she was in the past again—a flashback to the times when Edward was Khushi's heart. Grasping Khushi in her arms, Anna watched Edward enter the room. He walked over to his daughter, and it was obvious how much love and warmth were in his eyes. "Hamaari Choti Khushi, hamaari rajakumaari ko dekho. Kya vah hamaare ghar ka dil nahi hai(Look at our little Khushi, our princess. Is she not the heart of our home?)" Anna smiles at her husband. "Bilkul. Edward, usake paas tumhaari aankhen hain(Absolutely. Edward, she has your eyes.)" 

With a natural ease, Edward drew Khushi into his arms and held her lovingly

With a natural ease, Edward drew Khushi into his arms and held her lovingly. "Hi, mere dil! Aaj kaisa chal raha hai, meri pyaari pari(Hi there,my heart. How's today going, my darling angel?)" Even as a baby, Khushi responded by gurgling and cooing happily, putting out a hand to grasp Edward's finger. "Anna,us par ek najar daalen. Vah apane Papa ki aavaaz jaanati hai(have a look at her. She knows her Papa's voice.)" Captivated by the bond between the father and daughter, Anna was moved. "Edward,vah tumhe pyaar karati hai. Yah aisa hai jaise aap usaki duniya hain(she loves you. It's like you're her world.)" Edward kisses his baby before kissing his wife. "Anna,vah meri duniya hai. Hamaara chota sa chamatkaar(she is my world. Our small miracle.)" Anna brushed away the tears that welled up her eyes and returned to the present. She was reminded by the flashback of Edward and Khushi's deep love and relationship. "Tum usake dil the, Edward(You were her heart, Edward.)" She kept watching Khushi and Dev, admiring the beauty of their new friendship developing in front of her eyes, and the mixture of happiness and sadness stayed in her heart. Anna experienced a wave of appreciation for Dev's presence in Khushi and Dev's lives as she saw the sweet moments between them. She walked over to Dev and thanked him, which puzzled him. "Dev,dhanyavaad. Yahaan hamaare saath rahane ke liye(thank you. For being with us here.)" Curiosity piqued Dev's sincere confusion. "Tum mujhe dhanyavaad kyon de rahe ho, Anna? Main bas Khushi ke saath samay bita raha hoon(Why are you thanking me, Anna? All I'm doing is spending time with Khushi.)" Touched by the genuineness of their exchange, Anna smiled despite her feelings. "Dev,ye bahut maayane rakhata hai. Aapako shaayad ehasaas nahi hoga ki aapane Khushi ke liye aage aakar aur usake liye khade hokar kitana kuch kiya hai(it means a lot. You may not realize how much you've done for Khushi by stepping in and being there for her.)" Dev nodded gratefully, yet not quite realizing the breadth of Anna's feelings. "Khushi is an amazing child. Usake saath ghoomana majedaar hai(It's fun to hang out with her.)" Anna just nodded, accepting Khushi's sense of an unspoken connection. "Yah hamaare liye bahut maayane rakhata hai aur main yah jaanata hoon. Yahaan hone ke liye dhanyavaad(It means a lot to us, and I know that. Thank you for being here.)" 

Few days later:

Dev gathered his family in the living room of their luxurious mansion, ready to present Anna to everyone. Because each member of the family had a unique personality, the dynamic was diverse but close-knit. Rajesh was a kind and caring father who welcomed Anna with open arms. From the moment she came into their lives, he saw her as a member of the family. "Anna,tum yahaan mahaz ek mehmaan se kahin zyada ho—tum meri beti ho. Aap mahasoos kar sakate hain ki aap har samay ghar par hain(you are more than just a guest here—you are my daughter. You can feel you are at home all the time.)" Even though she was hesitant at first, Aarti reacted. But cultural barriers kept her from warming up to Anna completely. Dev's older brother Tej, who was caring and strong, radiated protection. He valued Anna's contribution to the family and treated her with respect. "Anna,aapaka yahaan hona acha hai. Bache aapase pyaar karate hain(it's nice to have you here. The children love you.)" Sunaina was a lively and vivacious woman who infused the household with her contagious enthusiasm. Anna was quickly embraced by her and made to feel like a member of the family. "Anna,yahaan aane ke liye aapaka bahut svaagat hai! Hansi-majaak se bharapoor ek behatareen samay ke liye taiyaar rahen(you are so welcome to be here! Be ready for a great time filled with laughs.)" Hoshiyaar's wife Masoom had hatred against Anna because of her personal prejudices. Accepting someone from a different background was difficult for her. Hoshiyaar, the family's humorous and jovial member, tried to break the ice by making things hilarious. "Anna,Hoshiyaar special - laughter therepy ke liye taiyaar ho jaie(get ready for the Hoshiyaar special – laughter therapy!)" Dev's cousin Isha was outgoing and friendly. Despite their initial meeting, she saw Anna as a friend as well as a sister. "Mainne aapake baare mein bahut kuch suna hai, Anna didi! Main aapake baare mein aur adhik jaanane ke liye utsuk hoon(I've heard so much about you, Anna didi! I'm eager to learn more about you.)" Rajesh's younger brother, Ram, was amiable and approachable. From the beginning, he treated Anna like family. "Anna,svaagat! Yah sthaan ek bada parivaar hai(welcome! This place is one large family.)" Ram's wife, Ragini, was kind and down-to-earth. She showed Anna the affection of a mother.