Pisces X Taurus (One-Shot)

In this one-shot:

Taurus: Female

Cancer: Female

Capricorn: Male

Pisces: Male

*Humanized*

At The School Canteen

"Mmm! My gosh, this is so good!" Taurus moaned at the taste of her spaghetti.

Capricorn rolled his eyes. "There's no need to be so dramatic Taurus."

"I'm not being dramatic." Taurus gave him a serious look.

"Yes, you are."

Taurus was starting to get angry. "No, I'm not."

"Y-"

"Cut it out guys! Cap, just let Taurus be herself, geez!" Cancer said in her motherly voice.

"Thanks Cancer, you're the best!" Taurus said as she hugged Cancer, who is her bestie.

"No prob, and has anyone seen Pisces?" Cancer asked.

"I'm here!" The three turned around and they saw Pisces running towards them.

Pisces was gasping for air after running. "Dude, where were you?" Capricorn asked.

"Umm... let's just say... dreamland..."

"So you're telling us that you were dreaming while you were walking to the canteen, then you woke up and found yourself somewhere inside the school, then you ran all the way here?" Capricorn asked.

"Correct."

"Always." Capricorn smirked.

Taurus frowned. "Stop bragging."

"Well, it's my mouth, I can say what I want to."

"Erm... gu-"

"Zip it Pisces." Capricorn gave an irritated face.

"Would you guys please stop arguing? I'm sick of it!" Cancer said in a motherly voice.

"Okay, okay, geez." Taurus said.

Capricorn just frowned. "So, um, you guys wanna head to the school garden?" Pisces asked.

"Sure." The other three said in unison. "But after I finish this plate of spaghetti." Taurus smiled.

At The School Garden

"Look at these fishes! So cute!" Cancer exclaimed, as she stood near the pond.

"Ugh... I hate insects..." Taurus mumbled, after seeing a dragonfly in front of her.

"Don't worry Taurus, I'm here for you." Pisces said with a charming smile on his face.

"Erm... thanks Pisces, I appreciate it." Taurus replied.

"Hey guys! Look at this! A tadpole!" Capricorn said. Pisces, Taurus and Cancer went to where Capricorn was.

"Aw~ They're so adorable!" Cancer said.

"I have a bad feeling that I'm going to fall into the pond..." Taurus mumbled. Pisces held Taurus's hand and placed it on his.

"Don't forget, I'm here. Always." he said.

Before Taurus could say anything, a dragonfly appeared in front of her. And... SPLASH! she fell into the pond.

"TAURUS!" The other three yelled in unison. Pisces immediately jumped into the pond, trying to get Taurus out.

"Taurus!"

"Help me! I'm stuck! The mud's got me!" Taurus yelled. Without hesitation, Pisces offered her his hand, and she held it firmly.

And finally, Taurus got out of the pond, thanks to Pisces. "Thank you Pisces!" Taurus thanked.

"No problem." he replied.

"Come on Taurus, let's get you cleaned up." Cancer said, as she brought her to clean herself up.

A few minutes later, they came out. Taurus walked over to Pisces. "Hey Pisces, thank you... very much. I really appreciate your help."

"You're wel-" Pisces started but was cut off with a pair of lips crashing into his.

'T-Taurus is kissing me! And I feel sparks! This is so magical!' he thought. Not wanting to ruin the moment, Pisces kissed back. He pulled Taurus closer by the waist and she put her arms around his shoulders.

"You guys must have practiced!" Capricorn said as he smirked. Because of that, the two pulled away from each other, and started to glare at Capricorn.

"Dang it Cap! You ruined the moment!" Cancer said.

"Hey, I don't want these two love-birds to be smooching for hours!" Capricorn laughed.

"CAPRICORN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Taurus shouted. Then, she started to chase Capricorn around.

Cancer walked over to Pisces, who kept touching his lips. "So Pisces. . . was the kiss good?" Cancer asked. And he nodded.

"I want to do that again."

A/N Another one-shot done! YEAH! I ship them so much! They're really cute together! Same goes for Aries and Aquarius!