Scorpio X Pisces (One-Shot)

In this one-shot:

Taurus: Female

Cancer: Female

Leo:  Male

Virgo: Male

Scorpio: Male

Pisces: Female

*Humanized*

At The School's Gym

Pisces's P.O.V

"Y'all get in your positions!" Cancer shouted. I was sitting on the bleachers watching my two best friends, Cancer and Taurus, practise cheerleading. I didn't have anything to do after school, so I decided to keep myself entertained by watching them frail around with pom-poms.

"Zodiac High! Zodiac High!" the cheerleader squad chanted out as they practised their routine.

After a few minutes of hearing them cheer, my eyes wandered around the school gym. There were banners embroidered with silver lettering hung around the walls displaying our amazing achievements. Our teams varied in sports and have won competitions, championships, and tournaments. We're all proud of them.

Subconsciously, my eyes landed on the basketball team as they practised.

And there he was. Scorpio.

Well you see, Scorpio is popular in school. Everyone likes him, especially the girls. He got the looks, the charm, the smarts, and anything else that can attract an innocent soul. Taurus and Cancer always give me a smirk whenever he walks passes me, I usually end up shooting them glares, and blushing heavily at the same time. I mean, jeez! It's very embarrassing you know!

I'll confess, actually Scorpio made it easy for me to fall for him, and I keep telling myself that he'll gladly wouldn't let me fall. But if I fall for him, and he catches me, it's gonna be a cliché love story, isn't it? Like all those 'The Nerd and The Jock' stories you read these days. Ugh, love is just so complicated.

And whoa! Virgo just made a quick pass to Scorpio, and the ball left Scorpio's hands as soon as he caught it. The ball arched up and perfectly made it in the basket.

"WOOO! GO ZODIAC HIGH!" I happily cheered out.

The whole gym stopped including Scorpio and turned towards the bleachers finding the school's nerd, me, cheering my butt off. I caught Virgo, Cancer, and Taurus snickering at me. "Looks like you got a huge fan, Scorpio." Leo chuckled as he pat Scorpio's back.

After a few more seconds, I finally realised what was happening. I felt my cheeks getting warm, like really warm. Gosh, I'm blushing again. What did I get myself into?

"S-Sorry guys!" I shouted out to them. I started to look down and fumble my fingers. This was a habit whenever I get into an embarrassing situation. While fumbling, I heard Scorpio, Leo, and Virgo laughing away.

"I didn't know that the nerd had interest in basketball, or in Scorpio." Leo smirked as Virgo chuckled in reply.

I turned to look at Scorpio, and noticed him slightly blushing. Wait, he's blushing? I've never seen him blush until now.

Scorpio shook his head and said, "Guys, let's have a short break, I'm kinda tired." The other two nodded, and walked away. He then proceeded to walk towards the bleachers. Wait, that's where I am! Before I knew it, I heard a low, raspy voice.

"You're that nerd, Pisces, right?" he asked, making eye contact with me.

"Yes," I replied as I slowly nodded at the same time.

His dark brown eyes stared into mine. They looked so... intense.

"That was quite a show you put out there," he said, making my heart race. 'The cliché love story begins now I guess.' I thought to myself.

I gulped as he continued, "It really embarrassed me, and how are you going to fix that?"

What is he talking about? He wants me to fix up his embarrassment? But how?

"Umm... I don't know..." I mumbled, looking away.

"How about you kiss me." What? On the temple? On the cheek? On the lips? Gosh, no. This can't be happening.

"This is happening, Pisces," he replied, giving me a smirk at the same time. Darn it! I was thinking out loud!

"Okay, I'll kiss you... on the cheek..." I said, as I leaned in towards his face.

Before I could place my lips on his cheek, he turned his face to face mine. AND GUESS WHAT? Yup, it happened.

We kissed on the lips. But it didn't last long, because I pulled away after a few seconds. I started to blush as I placed my fingers on my lips. There goes my first kiss... and I found Scorpio blushing too. "You'll get to kiss these lips again some other time," he said, pointing at his lips. And he walked away.

I guess I'm really falling for him, and he might be able to catch me. Hopefully.

A/N Finally! Another one-shot done! Sorry for the long wait, I had exams, and now they're done! And I've seen people in the comment section (in the previous one-shots) requesting this:

Example: Cancer (Female) X Sagittarius (Female)

I'm pretty sure this is called Yuri (Both female) or Yaoi (Both male). So, do you guys want this? Tell me in the comment section for this one-shot to let me know. Capricorn X Sagittarius is up next! And maybe after that, Aries X Sagittarius.

By the way, thanks for reading! :)