Sagittarius X Capricorn (One-Shot) Part One

In this one-shot:

Aries: Female

Gemini: Female

Cancer: Male

Scorpio: Male

Sagittarius: Male

Capricorn: Female

Aquarius: Male

Pisces: Female

*Humanized*

During 7th Grade

"Hey Sagi, can you... can you promise me something?" Scorpio asked, with a hushed tone in his voice. Sagittarius nodded in reply.

"What is it?"

"Can we be best friends forever?"

"Of course! We're the best of bros! Nothing can tear us apart!" Sagittarius said in a cheerful voice, connecting their pinkies together.

"Best friends forever!" Scorpio shook their pinkies continuously while smiling widely.

Scorpio and Sagittarius were the best of friends. They met each other in school and started talking to one another. Everyone wanted to have a friendship like theirs. It was perfect. No conflicts, no fights, ever. They've always shared secrets with each other, and their trust was unbreakable. But until one day, Sagittarius and his family had to move neighbourhoods. Scorpio thought that Sagittarius betrayed him by moving neighbourhoods. So he decided to stop talking to Sagittarius. This caused the both of them to drift apart.

Sagittarius didn't know what was the reason why Scorpio stopped talking to him, so he assumed that Scorpio hated him and he hated back.

Scorpio found new friends to hangout since Sagittarius was too far away. Pisces, Cancer, and Capricorn were his new friends. While on the other hand, Sagittarius made friends with Aries, Gemini and Aquarius.

***

9th Grade

Sagittarius's P.O.V.

  There she is, Capricorn, the school's future valedictorian. You might be asking, "Why did you call her the school's future valedictorian?"

She's the top student in our school. Duh.

Right now she's taking something out from her locker. This is my chance to look at her.

Gosh... she looks so perfect.

I have a crush on her ever since we first met. Ridiculous right? I mean, come on. Even though Capricorn is serious and all, she's kind in the inside. That's what I like about Capricorn.

Damn it, I think I'm in love with her.

The thing is, she's friends with Scorpio. If he catches me hanging around her, he'll pull her away from me. Since he's too possessive, and I'm 'friends with idiots', according to him. But I like being friends with Aries, Gemini and Aquarius. They're really fun to hangout with.