Chapter 6: Shades of Love

Love has no boundaries, no matter colour or feature towards oneself. Searching for love is the main challenge towards ones happiness. Cultures will have their expectations, religion will be a factor in beliefs and time will determine the future. The human skin has many layers towards ones heart; However, what if we explored those many shades?

Kiki is a successful lady in her music career, she's young, beautiful, toured many places and played many shows. The one thing she has not been successful is finding love. Sometimes she wonders what's the point of having fame and money if she doesn't have someone in her life.
The only time men seem to have interests in her is when she's sipping on her wine in her bikini. She said to herself she won't let that happen again no matter how attractive they are. Her biggest weakness of a man is a strong chest and six pack. She doesn't believe in falling in love right away.

Kiki

Beautiful is the word I hear a lot from men and women, but I will be honest I am just searching for a man who just listens and loves me for who I am. I am not asking for diamonds and gold in exchange for my love, I just want a man to be confident and himself. I smell a faker from a smile away and theirs no need to pretend either because I will find that out.

Being the guest singer at Skylofts, five star resort hotel in Las Vegas, she was going to let this day just be another day. Getting a full tour of the resort by the General Manager, she was astounded by the view, her room and most of all the wonderful food being served from the kitchen all done by Chef Lamar.

Lamar

I will admit watching her walk by my kitchen, in her nice blue dress, her petite body and short hair. I was honoured because I know who she is. Short lady not sure how she would feel of me being six foot five ?

As Chef Lamar shows Kiki of his cooking, she was troubled of what to try out first. The Chef suggested for oysters marinated in melted butter and lemon with seasoning. Normally she's not a fan of seafood, gazing at his bluish-green eyes of his; She couldn't say no. As she tries it, going down her mouth smoothly and not even tasting the sea salt, she was very amazed on how it was. Mesmerized for a moment she puckers her lips for him with her eyes closed. Chef Lamar walks away politely.

Kiki

What ? He didn't even kiss me after showing him how interested I was. I will admit he got me with those oysters. But mmmm did it taste so delicious. He looks like he's in his forties but very handsome; Oh well age is just a number, I really hope he comes to my show tonight.

As the evening approaches, the bar of the hotel is filled with many VIP guests and filled with capacity. Playing smooth jazz hearing the beat of the saxophone, trumpets, bass, drums and piano. Everyone entertained on the band being selected for tonight. As the crowd cheers on the band for an excellent performance.

Saving the best for last performance, Outcomes the guest host Zalamero dressed in all hot pink suit with tie and pocket square with black dress shoes. Zalamero takes the microphone "Wow is this ever a great performance." Crowd cheers on, Zalamero says "I promised you all the best for last but before I do that let me just read out a poem to you all, hope you all this one, Gentlemen give me acappella please." Giving him a low tone choir he starts to read.

Life without love would be numb....

Judgement on fashion would be dumb....

Everything around us starts with a stare....

For every beautiful people always glare....

World without colour would fall....

Lets blend with love for one and all....