The Art of Rubenesque

In the early 1600's, a man discovered his talents in the art world. He started painting young and in time he became a world wide phenomenon through his paintings such as Venus in the Mirror and The Judgement of Paris; Yes I am talking about Sir Peter Paul Rubens.

          Sir Peter Paul Rubens is recognized through his historical painting of mythology and allegorical subjects. But his arts mainly featured curvaceous women. Due to his extraordinary ways, skilled through his mastery he became addicted of painting curvy women in his time. Since then, many women of various shape and colour wanted to be part of his work.

           In time, as he had risen with fame the term Rubenesque became a word featuring his art of full figured women in the nude expressing fertility, desire, beauty, temptation and virtue. This lead to various attractions and gained the attention of men who are very curious for voluptuous women of their wonderful assets.

          Today, curvaceous women of many cultures have captured man of their looks and sex appeal. They continue to dominate to this very day and for the longest have remained exiled. As these women with curves keep rising it will be forever known as The Art of Rubenesque....