Chapter 11: Metamorphosis

One of the hardest things in life is always accepting ones curves; It's never easy and just full of criticism.  In the long road, you must ask yourself who would accept you or better yet who would hold your hand at a special occasion? Many questions to be asked for little time; However, the one question is we ask ourselves what have we done with ourselves?

              Areum always proceeds the day with a great positive attitude and a smile on her face. Many ask her how she maintains a youthful and radiant look even with her glasses on? Her name itself means beautiful in the Korean Language. At least that's what they use to ask her as she got older and physique started change. She did everything get her formal figure back but nothing was working for her. She even considered surgery but she wouldn't want to go through pain and suffering just to impress her boyfriend. 

              Her boyfriend was putting a lot of pressure and anxiety on her throughout the years she was with her. They argued every night, they did not talk to one another, and they didn't even hold hands anymore when going out in public. Each day he distant himself from her. Her friends encouraged to stay with him but nothing was working. One night after coming home late from work; He left her with all his things gone with a messy apartment and even took her food which she recently bought.

Areum

            When he had done that my life was just devastating being with him for three years and hoping for him to give me a beautiful life. I didn't know what to think anymore; I was depressed and angry. But when I went to bed at night did it ever felt so much warmer, no tossing and turning just slept in peace just dreaming. I couldn't think any other way to start off fresh so I decided to change many things in my life my clothes, my eating, my furniture and even my apartment. I wasn't going to move on with the life of anger and being miserable.

           And she did, everything that reminded of her own shadows she changed. When she moved in her new place she was relieved, waking up to the bright sun and inhaling the fresh air on her balcony. Did she felt alive again, then she hears a knock at her door. Quickly running to the door putting her robe on for she had little to wear. She opens the door for the cable installer, she right away gets mesmerized by his brown eyes, black hair and wonderful smile wearing coveralls. At first she thought he was a plumber but no she was mistaken by his looks or maybe she was hoping to make him smile. Whatever she was attempting it was working. He introduces himself in his British accent "I am Leon." Areum so mesmerized she freezes for a moment and says "um...I am Areum."

Leon

          I will admit, her taking that long to introduce herself, tells me something so I would rather go with the flow without judgement but does she have a very curvy figure. I couldn't stop staring at her, maybe I will take my time installing her cable. I always do bring the right tools with me when meeting a woman.

         During the installation, they had a innocent conversation getting to know one another. She was smiling and giggling with him feeling so happy ever since her break of her ex boyfriend.  She opened up with Leon on her move and what she wanted to do next with life. He noticed her painting of herself on the wall using black paint outlining of herself on how she looks. He encouraged her to go for her dream, start small and post it on Instagram he said "I will give you a like loves." Doubting herself because she thinks she's not pretty enough or thin enough. He says to her "They are words in the end, but results will speak for itself of your beauty."

Areum

             Okay one or two things was happening here he's reading my mind or he just wants to see my curvy body on Instagram, I will admit he was scoring points with me so much. He does have a sexy accent and look. He also makes a great listener, I was thinking more what was underneath his coveralls the most. Would not say no to him.

             After he was done, he gave her his card for any problem or even if it was just to chat. He left happily and her watching him walk down the hall till he got to the elevator.

             The next day, she gets together with her friends for lunch telling them about the new guy she met. During the conversation with her friends; They laughed at her sarcastically thinking they were happy but instead they weren't.

             They Ask her "What does he see in you?" "You look like a mom?" "You should have stayed with your last man duh?"  As she stared at her friends in shock and disappointment as she shakes her head at them, she Immediately she gets up and says to them "Go fuck yourselves you fake bitches, I don't need friends like you who pretend or seek for a lucky break in life." She leaves to go back to her apartment; Slamming the door in anger, taking the photos of her friends and just ripping in pieces as she weeps on the couch. Saying to herself these words "Tomorrow is a new day for me."

             After a month of not seeing her friends, she gets herself ready to go to a wedding she got invited to. Looking at herself in the mirror embracing her curves she tries many dresses on but never imagined herself wearing a short tropical pink dress with an off shoulder look with some bling. Exposing her tattoos front and back, letting her hair down and putting on purple contacts on to avoid wearing glasses. Looking at herself on how beautiful she has been all this time.

              Arriving at the wedding with her new look, everybody started to wonder who was she or where she came from? Even her friends were shocked of her new look. Avoiding her friends she chose to sit alone; Until she saw Leon sitting across from him wearing a charcoal suit with a pink tie and pocket square with a pink rose. He chose to sit by her and excitingly she was relieved of her worries. Saying to her in a low tone "Too beautiful to sit alone," giving Areum his pink rose in his front pocket accepting it with a smile on her face, thanking him. He whispers to her "May I sit with you for dinner and dance?" She whispers to him "Well I have a sweet tooth." Gazing at his eyes as she's biting her lips.

              After the wedding ceremony was done, Areum grabs Leon's hand; Walking, quickly to a small changing room with a love seat. Locking the door she kisses him wildly. Taking his coat off and tie off as well. Lifting his hands up, she takes his pants off and gives him oral. Leon moans enjoying every moment. Taking his shirt off as she gives him oral. She looks up at him running her hands down his well toned body exposing his firm chest and abdominals. She stands up for kiss and Leon squats down immediately taking her thong off slipping down her legs; Licking her clitoris, sticking his tongue deeply in her vagina, giving a lustful eruption of an orgasm, moaning like never before.

               Laying her down on the love seat with her dress mid way on her body with her legs wide open he puts his penis in her vagina. Watching herself across the mirror, getting a glance of herself being thrusted by Leon smiling at herself, closing her eyes enjoying him by every inch of penis in her vagina. Losing count of her orgasms, she sultry moans like no tomorrow. With every guest walking by the room wondering what's going on in there? And employees rather speechless of their assumptions they let them be.

              Finishing the last orgasm passionately, they look at one another eyes, with her nails running on his back down to his naked butt and him holding her hips saying to her "Your beautiful Areum." She responds "As you are too Leon." sighing with one another as they give each other a passionate kiss. Getting up, Leon puts his clothes back on and Areum fixes herself. Leon turns to her for a kiss, helping him with his coat and tie. Areum saw love in his eyes for her.

                  As they walk out of the room together holding hands, leaving the changing room in a mess with the furniture and lamps knocked over. They realize love was at first sight for them but the true nature was Areum accepting her beauty inside and out.

Its start with a change

Then comes a choice

Take a chance what you engage

A virus will be an annoyance

Loving hearts will never rage

A butterfly will go through metamorphosis...

Happy International Women's day ladies stay beautiful and keep blooming like flowers..