The Truth

Lyric's POV

Icyss is done unpacking, and we're watching tv right now. I turned off the tv and looked at her. She looked back confused.

"You know how I told you about me and my boyfriend and all that?" She nodded. "Well I need to tell you the whole story."

"When I first started going out with him, my parents didn't like him because he was a drug dealer. They told me to break up with him and never see him again, obviously I didn't listen. One day I snuck him in through the front door, because my parents were in the kitchen. We were laying in bed watching a movie on my laptop, when my dad walked in. He kicked my boyfriend out, and went downstairs. An hour later he calls me down. We start yelling at each other, and then he says 'Ugh you were a mistake, you fucking slut!' I slap him, and then run upstairs. I didn't mean to..it's just what he said was painful. Later that night I hear my mom and dad arguing, well mostly my dad yelling. The one time my mom yelled back....he smacked her. I ran in, she told me to go back in my room...she was on floor. I looked up at my dad and ran back into my room." I looked up to see Icyss crying. "One night, my mom came into my room and said she'll be back for me. She never came back. Every since she left, my dad became an alcoholic, and started abusing me. A month after that things got worst. He started to bring his friends over and they.....they raped me. My father was the worst. I got tired of it and ran away to the one place I knew, my boyfriend's house. After a month of being there, I decided to join the game. I got good money off of that, but one night when I came home he was with one of the prostitutes. I let him slide this time because he said she came onto him, but there was a second time, and he was on top of her. I screamed and I started jumping her. He pulled me off and she ran out. He slapped me and said, 'You don't fucking touch my cousin!' He cheated on my with his cousin, that's when things got worst. I decided to yell back at him...and he became abusive. One night he told me that he's breaking up with me because he found some one better. So I just left, I left all my stuff there. So that leads up to where you found me. The real reason why I was crying is because....."

"They're coming."