Meeting Joe

Icyss POV

Lyric told me everything that happened yesterday. I don't think she should trust him, but since she believes that he is really helping her she can go ahead. I'm about to head to Kian's house cause we're about to go to the movies.

When I got there I opened the door and he wasn't down stairs, so I walked to his room and found Bethany Mota riding him. I ran in grabbed her and slapped her. I looked over to Kian and said:

"ITS OVER!!!"

I went home and told Lyric everything that happened. After that we had to go to the Main house to go talk to the boss.

Lyric's POV

We just met up with the boss and he heard that The Globals are coming. They're our enemies, and my dad's gang. Chres already told me they were, but I need to hide and find them.

Well now we are on our way to go see Icyss' friend Caspar. She said she met him somewhere, I forgot.

When we got there Icyss said that was him sitting with this other guy. May I say the other guy was cute.

"Lyric this is Caspar, Caspar this Lyric."

"Hi Caspar." I said

He introduced us to his friend Joe. We shopped around for awhile, we were at the mall by the way. Icyss and Caspar left me and Joe to walk around by ourselves. While that happened it seemed that we became good friends. When we were about to leave, we exchanged numbers.

Maybe all of this happened for a reason

I took forever to write this chapter, oops. But, next chapter is going to be about the Gang they're in.