Im In Danger

Recap

Everyone got up and left the room except me and Ricky. I decided I should ask him now.

"What else is on that note?" I questioned him very carefully. He gave me the note. I started to read it..... It said:...

Back to reality

It said...

"Icyss Im Coming Get Ready." I whispered.

I started shaking. After that everything went black.

Sam's POV

We are now in the hospital. Because Icyss had a panic attack. Honestly I think Ricky Knows why, but he won't tell us. The doctor just walked in.

"Icyss Pottorff??" He said

We all ran up.

"That's us." Kian said

"Are all of you blood related?" He asked.

"I'm her brother." I came up to him

He told me that she is able to go home today. And that he doesn't know exactly why she had the panic attack, probably because of personal problems.

----------------------------------------------

Next Day

Icyss POV

Honestly I don't think I want to tell any of them about the note. Only Ricky knows and it should stay that way.

"RICKY!!!" I screamed not knowing where he was. He peeked his head through the door.

"Girl I was putting on my weave." He says fixing his wig.

"Why do you have on a wig?" I asked laughing at his goofiness.

"For my video this week. But what's up?" He asked

"I want you too keep what Connor said a secret. U know its bad to keep it from the guys.....but I don't want them to worry." I sighed." Plus they probably wouldn't even care..Only Sam because well he has to."

"Icyss-" before Ricky could finished Sam came in crying with a letter in his hand.

Why do you think he's crying ??