Double Date?!?!

Icyss POV

So today I'm going out to hang with Dioni. We have been texting a lot lately. And when I say a lot I mean ALOT!!

It's 4 and he's coming to get me at 6. So I go get dressed. He told me to dress casually, so I did.

(A/N outfit on top/side.)

I went downstairs and saw Sam sitting on the couch. I went to sit next to him. We started to have a nice brother-sister-talk, which we haven't had in a long time.

Dioni POV

Tonight I'm taking Icyss to meet my bestfriend Brian. It's basically a double date but she doesn't know that. He's bringing his girlfriend Indiya. I haven't met her yet, but she seems cool I guess.

I finally get there, after getting lost like 5 times. I go to knock on the door. After waiting for like 5 minutes it opens and 5 guys are standing there.

Icyss POV

I here a knock on the door and the door open. That can only mean one thing. Dioni's here, and the guys are about to torment him. I run downstairs as fast as I can, but I was too late.

"Where are you taking her?"
"What's your name?"
"Bring her back before 10"
"What do you plan on doing tonight."
"If you break her I'll break your face!"

"Hey Dioni I see you have met them. Let's go!!" I say pushing them out the way, grabbing Dioni's hand.

"Sorry about them." I say
"It's ard."
"So where are we going?" I ask
"We are going to McDonald's so you can meet my friend Brian and his girlfriend." He says smiling

10 min later

Updating tomorrow it's like 3 or something and I have school tomorrow.