No Protection

Icyss POV

I woke up at 10:34 this morning. I have no idea why. But I ate breakfast, went for a jog, changed and watched some tv.
(Outfit on side/top)
I is 11:15 and Indiya is coming at 11:30. I went and got some chips and started watching BGC. In the middle of the show I heard a horn beep. I got my phone and left.

"Hey gurl" Indiya said.

Indiya was wearing a light pink dress that stopped at her mid thigh, and had jewels on the top. And some pink heels.

"Hey." I said. The rest of the ride was quiet. When we got there Indiya left me to go get a drink. I looked around to see if I could find Dioni. I turned around to see him.

"Oh my God you scared me." I said jumping.

"Heyy babyyyy, y-you knoooww youuu cute. Wee sh-should hangggg out some timee." He slurred.

"Dioni are you drunk?" I asked getting mad.

"Nah, I was just playing with you babe." He said laughing." Wanna dance?"

"Sure" I said

We got on the dance floor and grind on me started playing. And that is my song. I started grinding in Dioni. That's when we started grinding on each other. I turned around and started twerking on him. That's when red nose started playing. And was we shaking it like a red nose or what. That's when I turned around and we started kissing. Our lips moved in sync, as he started biting my lip for entrance. I let him in and we were basically shoving our youngest down each other's throats. He started to lead me upstairs to a bedroom.

(WARNING: NEXT PART HAS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU DONT LIKE TO READ THIS PART YOU MAY SKIP IT🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫)

He pushed me on the bed, and got on top of me and started kissing me. I threw my jacket off with out breaking the kiss. I started unbuckling his belt.

5 min later

We are now naked. Dioni started kissing my neck making me moan. He started kissing up and down my body. That's when he hit my private areas. He started to suck it and kiss it.

"Mmmm Dioni." I moaned.

He started to tongue fuck me. I grabbed his head and pushed him closer to me.

"Ahhhh faster Dioni faster!!" I screamed.

That's when I stopped and got down on my knees, and started licking his tip.

"Come on Icyss stop teasing." He whined

That's when I deep throated him. I kept sucking for about 5 min. Until he pushed my head all the way, shoving his dick down my throat and cummed.

I got on the bed and layed down, he hovered over me and kissed me while entering inside me slowly. It was hurting at first so I cringed, but it started to feel good. He thruster in and out slowly.

"Mhmmmmm Dioni Deeper!!" I moaned.

He started going faster and deeper, lust in every thrust (A/N Ayye that rhymed). He kept going until his thrust got sloppy and he climaxed. I flipped us over and started riding him like a motorcycle. I started to grind as he held my hips. I bounced up and down while kissing him.

"Mmmm fuck Icyss." He groaned.
He flipped us over and started hitting it from the back. This went on for about an hour.

1 Hour Later

We both laid down out of breath.

"I love you Icyss." He said tiredly.

"I love you too Dioni" I said before drifting off to sleep.

Woooow sex scene🙈.