He Asked!!!

Icyss POV

10 min later we finally get there. I wonder why we walked instead of taking his car, which he drove to my house. We walked in. I saw Dioni look around until he spotted someone. We walked over to a girl and a guy.

The guy looked Hispanic. Black hair, average height. Around 16 or 17. He was wearing a red shirt, with jeans and some nikes. The girl looked straight ratchet. She had box braids, with crusty weave, she was wearing blue lipstick. And let's just note that she is DARKSKIN. She was wearing a very tight red shirt, that her boobs popped out of, and some yeast infection jeans.

"Wassup Brian" Dioni went over to who I'm guessing is Brian, and gave him a bro hug.

"Hey man, this my girl Indiya." He introduced her.

"Hey Dioni."she said winking at him. Hmmm I don't think I'm gonna like him.

"Brian, India this is my friend Icyss." He introduced me.

"Hi Brian, hi Indiya." I said

We ordered, and we sat down and started talking. Indiya kept staring at Dioni, and flirting with him. For some reason I got mad. After an hour of talking, flirting, and death glares we left.

" So you and Indiya?" I said to Dioni

"No don't play me!!" He said laughing.

"Icyss can I ask you something?" He asked

"You just did." I said smiling.

He grab my hand and said
"Icyss Alexa Pottorff, will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES, YES, YES!!!" I scream jumping up and down.
We walked to my house talking about random stuff. When we got there we were both leaning in, until we heard the door open. I turned my head to see an angry Andrea. She ran to her car.

"Sorry Dioni, I have to go see what's up with Andrea. Text you later?!?!" I say trying to catch up with Andrea.