You Douchebag!!

Sam POV

I can't believe it!!!! I can't believe he fucking hit my sister!!! You can't tell how mad I am. I just want- wait he said that they are over. Did they date.

*Flashback*
"Hey guys I have a new girlfriend, her name is Icyss." Connor said happily
Wait Icyss? Nah , it can't be my Icyss.

"Where is she?" Kian Asked

"She had to get back home before her brother came back." Connor explained shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at my watch. It's 11:52!!!

"Bye guys I have to get going!! My si......mom wants me home to wash the dishes!!" I said running out the house. That was a close one.
*End Of Flashback*

Now it all matches up. Icyss IS who Connor Was Talking about.

Icyss POV
I woke up in my room wondering how I got here. Last thing I remember is.......C-Connor hitting me.
"N-No th-this can't be true....... C-C-C-Connor is apart of O2L , And is one of my b-brother's Bestfriend's." I whispered to my self.

Jc POV

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell happened here. First Connor cursing at Icyss , Next Sam beating the shit out of Connor.
I took Sam to his room, as Kian carried a knocked out Icyss to her's. I went downstairs to see a confused Connor, and a shocked Trevor and Ricky.

"Connor explain now!!" I demanded

"Ok, remember that day I told you I had a girlfriend named Icyss, well that was her. And we broke up because I saw her kiss another guy, and she claimed it to be an accident, and so did he. But I didn't fall for it, so I started to beat her up and we were done. That's when I lied to you guys about being heartbroken because she cheated on me. I only lied about her cheating on me. Not the being heartbroken part. I was truly heartbroken because I really did love her, and I still do. I guess I just took my anger out that I've had for the past years on her when I saw her. I-I'm sorry guys." He starts crying.

"Guys we need to explain to Sam the full truth before he comes down here and-" I get cut off by Icyss

"I-I loved you too Connor. I bumped into him and our lips touched for a second. No I didn't feel a spark or tingle in my spine like I did for you, but once you h-hit me that love was gone....and I don't think it will ever come back." She said and ran upstairs crying.

Drama,drama nd more drama.. Well get used to it.