❁ Jin×BTS (Part 2 of 2) ❁

[A/N's: I'm gonna write this bonus part in a hurry. I have a class in literally 15 minutes, so pardon me if you find any mistake or stuff. Lord hail my typing speed]

Oneshot-1; Part  Two
MISUNDERSTANDING AU
Words:  1499

♡*:....:*♡

Jin picked up his bag and walked out. No one believed him! And on top he made his Tae cry! How worst can he be! He sat in the empty make up room as staff ran on and about preparing the next stage. "Jin what are you doing here? Next stage is yours!"

A staff member says. "Yes hyung-nim" Jin said wiping off his sweat and going in to change. After a quick change it was time for hairstyle and makeup. "Jin you are burning up! Are you sure you can perform?" His makeup artist asked keeping a hand on his forehead. "Yes Noona don't worry. It must be the costume, it is quite heavy" he reassured. "Are you sure? We can keep a seat for your performance, if you aren't feeling well" The hairstylist said. "No no, hyung it's okay" Jin said getting up, walking towards the stage.

Truth to be told, he was sick for the past 2 weeks. He had a headache non stop, and was extremely dizzy. Before that body ache and now all. He had slight fever before but had raging fever since the last 2 days. But he had no time to complain. They have concerts to conduct. He needs to make his fans happy. So he never told anyone about him being sick. But today he felt worst. Hopefully he can go through his performance and the past performance then he can have a rest.

He also need to apologize to his Taehyung. For his misbehavior. Jin should have been more understanding. Funny that he still thought he wasn't the one who should be apologizing. He sighed as the stage elevator got the green signal to go up. He took a deep breath. He was feeling dizzy. "Please after the performance" he whispered to himself. He put on his concert face and was met by enthusiastic audiences and blinding stage light which just made his headache worst. He smiled a little as the song started to play in his in ear. He was performing Awake.

Right before he hit the high note, he couldn't hold longer anymore. His palms were sweaty, dizziness and light-headedness took over him as he tried gripping something to hold on to, failing and falling down the elevator to the ground below, as darkness engulfed him. "JIN!" The staff screamed and panicked, as he tried holding him up and sprinkled water all over his face.

(Backstage; Members POV)
"Where did Jin Hyung go? We need him for the next performance," Jungkook asked, while the staff helped to fix his makeup. "Might be sulking around somewhere. You know how he is" Namjoon said, fixing his shirt. "He needs to understand stuff than being impulsive. He made Tae cry!" Jimin complained, as the stylist fixed his hair.

"JIN!" Namjoon's Manager came running in, looking out of breath. "He's not here hyungnim-" Namjoon was cut off by his manager, "NO! He fell down the elevator, and wouldn't wake up!" "WHAT!? Why didn't you say that before? Where is he now?" Namjoon and the boys immediately got up, dashing out of the room, and following his manager. "We have taken him to the nurses room. He's being treated there. The next performance was the last one, so I'll try to cancel it." They rushed to the nurses room.

All they the saw was Seokjin lying on the bed, a temporary oxygen mask given to stabilize his breathing, his clothes were being changed from the heavy ones. It was then they noticed the purple bags under his eyes, his skin even pale and the soft lips were dry and chapped to the point they were bleeding. They bombarded the nurse with questions as soon as she got out of the room.

"Calm down boys! Seokjin is fine now, thanks to the cushioned surface below the elevator. Else he could have had a serious accident. But there is something I need to ask all of you-" The boys sighed in relief once they heard their hyung was okay, but immediately turned their attention to the nurse once again. "His blood pressure levels are very low. He was running a temperature, but thankfully, it slightly got down. But, he might not be having his meals correctly, and he looks really stressed. He could be spending a lot of time in his studio, and for dance practice, so his energy, I suppose must be drained. But no need to worry. I have given him some pills and glucose water. He will be as good as new by tomorrow."

They looked at him, making a mental note to apologize to him and take care of him once they get back home.

A while later, Jin woke up to a pounding heading. His vision was blurred, and it took him a while to get used to his surroundings. He was surrounded by his members and staff in the small medical room. "Are you okay, Jin?" the nurse inquired softly. Jin hummed in response, trying to reach out for the glass of water. "Here," Taehyung brought it up to his lips, helping him drink it. The nurses checked him further for some concussions, but he was perfectly fine.

They reached home, Jimin and Jungkook helped him to get freshen up and dressed. Yoongi prepared dinner for him, and the rest helped them to set up the dinner.

"Hyung.." Taehyung began began in a broken voice, tears filled in his eyes, as he looked down at his fingers, trying to blink away the burning sensation behind his eyes. "Yes Voo?" Taehyung looked up, hearing his soft voice. "What happened?" he asked as he hugged him tight. "I am sorry hyungie, I am sorry" Taehyung kept crying. "Shhhhh its okay, you did not do anything bear, calm down." He said rubbing his back up and down. Jungkook came and joined the hug him from the side. "I'm sorry too hyung. I am bad." He cried in his neck. "Voo, gguk-ah, calm down, tell hyung what happened?" he tried to calm them both down by running his hands up and down.

The rest could not see him in such a condition. He looked pale, weak and sick, seeming to have lost a lot of weight. They ran towards him and hug him from his other side. "Joonie? Minnie? Hoba? Yoon? What happened? Why are you crying? Did something happen? Please tell me" Jin asked as his hand ran through their hair. "We're so sorry hyung. We didn't let you speak, assumed it was your fault, without even letting you speak. I'm the worst leader ever." Namjoon sniffled as he clung on to Seokjin, as if his life depended upon it.

"I'm sorry hyungie. I blamed you, I made mistakes myself. But I did not wanted to be blamed so I blamed you, each and every damn time! It was me who played the victim card. Not you. It was us who failed to look at you being sick, loosing weight, spending more than half the day in the practice room. It isn't fair considering you have always been there for us, no matter what. Punish us, scold us hyung. We deserve that." He drops his head as tears roll down his face.

"Taetae, look up at hyung." Taehyung looked up, his face red, eyes puffy and hair disheveled. "It is true that I am indeed disappointed in all of you for not letting me explain." he began, eyes fixated on each of the 5 boys. "Jungkook was too young to be included in this fight, so I suggest to put him out of this.

I know there are times when people draw conclusions without letting others explain. And I hope this doesn't get repeated again. I get that you all are truly apologetic, and this shall be the first and last time we have such an argument. Am I clear boys?" Jin said, his voice calm and held an authoritative tone.

"We promise Hyung, this shall never repeat again." "Okay, enough of the serious talks. Are you guys just gonna be glued to me or you guys gonna feed me too?" "YES!" Jungkook screamed. "Come on!" I could smell food. I really don't want to eat. All of them sat. The food plate in front of me. I sigh and look at the food. Taehyung keeps his hand on my shoulder giving me the encouraging look. I look around and even Jimin smiles. I take a bite of the meat. It felt soo good. It felt so warm. It was weird at first, but it was good. I felt good. They all sigh and kept smiling.

It is going to be good now.

A/N's: Okay, done! I'm now running to my classes! I'll edit any dumb mistakes later! Bye!!

Vote and Comment!! 🤍💜💟💟

Jinnieewww_____