❁ The Tale of My Heart- Part Two ❁

[Unedited. Might be edited later.]

Oneshot-4; Part Two
HIGH SCHOOL AU
Words: 6969

♡*:....:*♡

"'M soo tired!" Jin stretches his arms as he plops down on their bed, Namjoon at the desk by the window as he reads a book.

"Mm, is my little angel tired?" Namjoon shuts down his book as he gets up to sit down by his lover's side, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Shall we get ready for bed?" Namjoon asked his already yawning lover, as he responds with a cute squeak and a lil nod.

"Let's get to bed."

♡*:....:*♡

"Joonie, are you asleep?" Jin asked the black-haired male as he runs his fingers through his hair, spooning him with a limb over his torso.

"No baby, do you wanna tell me something?" Namjoon asked, his head still tucked in Seokjin's belly, and Seokjin could feel the vibrations.

"Well, shall we get away from here for a few days?" Seokjin asked Namjoon, would hummed in response. "How about Jeju? We could book an island and stay there for a few days. We could play in the waters, have meals, make love-" "Oh my god, Joonie! Stop!" Seokjin whined, as a pink hue spread on his cherubic cheeks. "Why? I like it when you dominate sometimes," Namjoon pouted, starring at Seokjin with an absolutely red face and droopy eyes.

"Hmm, I know you love it when I dominate, and we are going to Jeju this weekend. I may have booked a private island already-" "Wait, you seriously did that?!" Namjoon squealed as he hugged Seokjin even tighter, chanting "Thank you"s all over.

"Alright, let's get to bed."

♡*:....:*♡

"Joonie! Come on!" Seokjin says as he tugs Namjoon's arm and speed walks to the beach. "I'm tired!" Namjoon whines as he takes significantly smaller and slower steps than Seokjin.

Today is their second day at the beach and Seokjin has been dying to watch the sun rise. So he somehow managed to wake his boyfriend up at like 4 in the morning to watch the damn sun rise.

He even prepared before hand with a blanket and some pastries incase they got hungry.

"If my feet are sore tomorrow don't even dare complain Jinnie," Namjoon says as they finally make it to the waters.

"Sit." Seokjin says as he lays the blanket down and plops down on it.

Seokjin told him that he was going to take him to some restaurant afterwards so they both dressed quite nice. Namjoon's regretting the decision though.

"I hope this is worth it." Namjoon says as he lays his head in Seokjin's lap. "It will be trust me."

About an hour later the sun is starting to peak and they have eaten almost all the pastries.

"Joonie? Can I tell you something?" Seokjin asks suddenly as they lay cuddled up on the blanket. "Of course." Namjoon says and Seokjin stands up with Namjoon and plops down on one knee.

"I know this may be like... out of nowhere but I bought this a long time ago and was planning on giving it to you a long time ago..." Seokjin starts as he brings out a small velvet box from his pocket. Namjoon just gasps.