❁ Tonight- Part Two ❁

[Unedited]

Oneshot-7; Part Two
FAIRY x HUMAN AU
Words: 3020

♡*:....:*♡

A few Months Later

"Joonie, fast, come here!" Seokjin called for Namjoon, his hands wrapped around 5 month-pregnant belly, cradling it as he smiled sweetly, pearly-white teeth on display.

"What's wrong, Jinnie?" Namjoon rushed into the room, covered in flour, with messy hair and a worried expression.

"Feel!" The pregnant fairy smiled. Namjoon kneeled before him, resting his palm on Jin's round belly. "Wait for it." It was quiet and Namjoon waited silently for an update. No one moved for a moment, except the baby. Namjoon felt a quick, soft pressure against his hand. His eyes gleamed up at his lover and his dimples showed clearly with his smile.

"I felt it! The baby- oh my god!" He kissed Jin's belly. He was filled with excitement.

♡*:....:*♡

"Joonie, what do you think our baby's gender will be?" Seokjin asked as he looked up into the merchant's loving eyes, "I'm not sure baby, but I do know one thing with full certainty. The baby will be loved and cared for by the best appa in the world. He or she will know what kindness and love are from the first day and I'm sure he or she will become a great person because you are his father, my sweet little fairy," Namjoon said, kissing Seokjin's forehead.

Seokjin couldn't help but let his tears fall due to the human's words. He felt so grateful for a caring lover who loved him so much and cared for him well. He felt Namjoon's soft fingers wiping his tears away he closed his eyes and buried his face deeper into his chest.

"You know, you look so cute and sexy with this baby blue hanbok on, I just wanna devour you," he said as he bent down and captured his lover's lips in a sweet kiss.

"So, do you want to make love to me my sweet Joonie?' Jin asked in a sultry tone as he bit his lower lip gently causing Namjoon to let out a low and deep chuckle, his dimples popping out, "As much as I want to, I would never try anything that might hurt you and baby, Jinnie."

"Then I'm telling you this. Make love to me." Seokjin wrapped his hands around Namjoon's neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. The kiss was hot and sloppy, far from the innocent kisses they often shared. This kiss was full-on dirty kissing with their tongues fighting for dominance and little moans escaping their throats. As their kiss got hotter and more passionate, Namjoon started removing Jin's hanbok and threw it across the room before he pulled away from his lover's lips and then started leaving wet kisses all over his jaw before proceeding down to his neck, nipping and sucking on his sensitive spots earning loud moans of pleasure from the elder and leaving purple and red marks all over his neck.

"You sure about this Jinnie? I don't wanna hurt you, we could stop-" "Don't be stupid, Kim Namjoon. If you don't want to make love to me, tell me that. I'll find my own- mmpff," Seokjin cut short by Namjoon's lips smashed on his, little moans escaping his lips as Namjoon's hands roamed around his body, caressing his bulging 6-month-pregnant belly, finding refuge there as his other hand brushed the locks out of the fairy's face.

Jin moaned as Namjoon went down and sucked on his left nipple while his fingers were playing with the right, their dicks rubbing against each other as their clothes were already discarded on the floor. As the younger was playing with Jin's nipples, the latter moved his hand in between their bodies and placed a hand below his belly, grabbing Namjoon's dick, and making the merchant moan out. "Fuck Joonie, your dick feels so hot,' Namjoon moaned as pleasure coursed through his body when he felt his dick pressed tightly together in the fairy's hand. He stopped sucking Jin's nipples and went back to devouring his mouth before he flipped them over carefully so that the older was on top of him, his hands started kneading his soft ass cheeks and softly spanking them once before kneading them again making Jin moan out loudly and arching his back as he let go of Namjoon's dick and threaded his fingers through Namjoon's black hair.