❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁ 🔞

Creams and Lavender

Oneshot-3
Alpha × Omega AU
SMUTSHORT
Words: 4281

Namjoon couldn't ask for a better mate like Seokjin. He truly is thankful to be mated to the most beautiful omega in the world. That's what Namjoon is thinking as he walks in to their shared apartment. Removing his shoes at the front entrance and padding his way quietly towards the patio where he finds his omega.

He watches Seokjin stare out in the patio, gazing at the pink-orange sunset with a bright smile, gently rubbing his growing stomach. Dressed in a white button up shirt and black trousers, covered by a pink oversized cardigan to keep warm in the cool breeze.

The gentle breeze slightly tousled Seokjin's hair, bringing out his doll-like face. His plump pink lips were curled into a smile, round cheeks dusted with pink, hands coming up to cover himself with the cardigan. Seokjin continued to stare at the sky, unaware of the alpha's presence. And Namjoon almost didn't want to make his presence known, he just couldn't stop staring at his omega.

The omega is five months along now with their first pup. His small breasts were starting to grow larger, along with his hips getting wider. And his once flat stomach is now round and heavy with Namjoon's pup inside. At this angle, Namjoon could see the mating mark on Seokjin's neck, the sensitive skin healed and soft pink.

Seokjin continued to stare at the sky, unaware of the alpha's presence. And Namjoon almost didn't want to make his presence known, he just couldn't stop staring at his omega.

Beautiful. Stunning. Adorable. Ethereal. Those were the first words that came into Namjoon's mind the moment he first laid eyes on Seokjin two years ago. There weren't enough words to describe Seokjin's beauty and kindness as he got to know the omega more. Eventually gathering the courage to ask him out, to which Seokjin shyly agreed with a kind smile.

The same smile that was on Seokjin's face right now reminded Namjoon of the day they mated. The memory of Seokjin's timid and shy gaze fixated on the floor as he told the alpha that it was his first time, scared of his reaction. And his expression morphing from shock at Namjoon's understanding to that sweet smile where his cheeks puffed up like freshly baked bread. Namjoon could never forget how thankful he is to be mated to an angel like Seokjin.

Namjoon could still remember the shy smile that was adorned on Seokjin's face when he showed the alpha the results of the test. His small voice filled with happiness when he confessed that Namjoon was going to be a father, grabbing his hand to trail over his flat stomach where their pup was starting to grow.

Looking at Seokjin's round belly reminded Namjoon of their first shared heat and rut together. He could never stop thinking about how decadent Seokjin looked when he was marked in every possible-

"Have you really been standing there the entire time Joonie?" Seokjin's cheery voice snapped Namjoon out of his thoughts. Seokjin was facing him, plump lips curled into a bright smile that showed his pearly white teeth. Namjoon smiles shyly, walking towards the omega.

"I just came home a while ago but then I saw you," He gestures towards the sky, "stargazing without me and couldn't help but admire how beautiful you looked." He drapes his arm around Seokjin's waist, planting a gentle kiss on his pink cheek. Seokjin giggles, playfully slapping Namjoon's arm, "Don't say that."

"It's the truth baby, you look gorgeous." Namjoon chides back, brushing the black hair strands out of Seokjin's face.

"Gorgeous...?" Seokjin eyes the floor, avoiding Namjoon's loving gaze. "...when I look like such a mess?" His tone says he's joking, but Namjoon can see past his lover. He could sense the underlying self-deprecation in Seokjin's tone. And that was something he didn't like. The alpha doesn't like it when Seokjin thinks of himself as anything but the kind and beautiful angel he is. When Seokjin doesn't notice how his soft milky skin is practically glowing in the sunset, looking ethereal with the small bump in his stomach.