❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁

Endless Love

Requested by:

[Unedited. Might be edited later.]

Oneshot-5
ANGSTY AU
Words: 2969

Warnings: swearing, mental breakdown, mention of violence, blood, male pregnancy.

♡*:....:*♡

"Are you sure you can handle the fan meeting next week?" Namjoon asked his pregnant lover, as they looked around the shop for necessities for their daughter.

The leader was worried Jin might get overwhelmed, and he didn't want them to be under any stress, especially at 29 weeks. "I don't want anyone touching your belly except me and the members and crew, okay?"

"I see. But Joonie, it was so cute how that little boy wasn't shy at all." He laughed and held his belly. "I wonder if she will be shy or outgoing."

Namjoon and Seokjin have been together for almost 3 years now, and they are being blessed with a baby of their own.

"She will probably take after her appa." Namjoon slide his hands on the sides of Jin's belly before pulling him into a quick kiss.

"You better be right, or you're gonna owe me a gallon of ice cream with sprinkles and jelly beans and pickles," Seokjin said with a pout.

"Of course I will, baby. Alright, what's next?"

"Headbands, clothes, shoes, socks, and..." Jin thought for a moment, trying to remember. "...and highchair. But, it seems they don't have those here."

"Alright, let's go to another shop." The blond smiled as he helped his pregnant lover.

♡*:....:*♡

"She's gotten much bigger in just a week, hasn't she?" Jin had his shirt pulled up as he looked in the mirror.

"Yes, she has. Thank you for making our baby grow well." Namjoon gave Jin a backhug as he held his belly and pressed his back against his chest, kissing down his lover's neck.

"Don't tease me now Namjoon-ah, there's only a few hours left till the fan-sign, and I get turned on so quick it is not fair." Jin gently backed away from his hug with a smile and pulled his shirt down.

"Hmm, that doesn't sound like such a bad thing." He pulled Jin close as he hid his face on the junction of Jin's neck and shoulder, inhaling his sweet scent.

"No. I know you very well, Kim Namjoon. Not a few hours before the fan meet."

"But whyyyyyy," Namjoon whined, now beginning to sniff Jin's neck and nibble on the soft skin.

"N-not now baby, please?" Jin nearly moaned, his voice getting sultry as he pecked Namjoon's temple, brushing his hair and patting his back.

"Fineeee!" the blond pouted as he moved down to hug Jin's belly, cooing and asking his baby girl to come out soon. Jin giggled as he pat Namjoon's hair, the latter taking him to the washroom to freshen up.

♡*:....:*♡

"All right ARMY, before we begin today's fan signing event, we have an announcement to make." The leader came forward with Jin, his arms around the latter's waist as he held him close.

"We would also like to announce that we will be having a little girl-"

"Kim Nayoung." Jin announced her name, letting his lover continue.