❁ Namjoon × Seokjin (Horror) ❁

The Crying Walls

Oneshot-2
HORROR AU
Words: 1149

♡*:....:*♡

"Daddy! Daddy!"

Screaming awoke Seokjin in the middle of the night. Getting out of bed, he hurried to the neighboring bedroom and opened the door. The room was lit faintly by a Pikachu-shaped nightlight that was plugged into the wall. His eyes immediately spotted Namjoon, who was sitting up on his bed with a Koya plushie in his arms.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?"Namjoon looked scared. He was hugging his Koya so tightly."They're crying, Daddy. Why are they crying?"Not hearing anything, Seokjin stepped over to the bed and seated himself near Namjoon."No one's crying, sweetie. You must have just had a bad dream."

"But they're still crying."Draping an arm around Namjoon, Seokjin just wanted to go back to sleep and help his little one sleep as well."Let's get you situated in my bed, okay? Will that help you sleep?" 

When Namjoon nodded, he leaned in close and kissed his forehead." You can bring Koya with you."Namjoon scooted himself to the edge of the bed before getting up fully. His pajamas were a little disheveled as he must have been moving around quite a bit in his sleep. He didn't say anything else, being tired and scared. 

Maybe his daddy was right. It must have been a bad dream. Seokjin led Namjoon out of the room and into his own bedroom."Get in bed and make yourself comfortable, Joonie." He watched Namjoon shuffle sleepily over to the bed and lay down, snuggling with his Koya.

Closing the bedroom door, Seokjin stepped over to the bed and laid down as well."Good night." "G'night, Daddy." Namjoon had no trouble falling asleep as he was so close to his daddy, knowing he was safe in here.

-----------------------------

The next night, Seokjin was awoken by the same screams. 

Sighing heavily, he got out of bed and made his way to Namjoon's bedroom."Sweetie, another bad dream?"Namjoon sniffled as he hugged his Koya. "They're crying again, Daddy."

"Who's crying, Joonie?" Seokjin wondered who could be crying in Namjoon's dreams that would be causing him to get upset again. "The walls." 

Namjoon's gaze darted from one side of the room to another."The walls are crying, Daddy."That had to be the creepiest thing Seokjin had ever heard Namjoon say, but he brushed it off as just Namjoon being fresh out of a bad dream. Maybe his dream still lingered with him a little right now."Come on. You can sleep in my bed again."

-----------------------------

This become a nightly routine.

"Daddy!!" 

Seokjin was, once again, awoken by Namjoon's cry for him. Thinking he may need to take Namjoon to see a somnologist if this continued for too long, he made his way to the little one's bedroom."Come on, Joonie.

"Namjoon got off his bed and ran to Seokjin. The two of them went straight to Seokjin's room and got comfortable on his bed. "Daddy..."

"Yeah, sweetie?" Seokjin was so tired and didn't know what he could do to help Namjoon sleep. He couldn't just keep bringing Namjoon into his room every night. He had to somehow show Namjoon that he would be fine in his own room. But how?

"Why are they crying..?" Namjoon was genuinely upset. He was scared and sad at the same time."Are they hurt..?"

Looking at Namjoon with such a tender expression, Seokjin put an arm over him to hold him close."I don't know."Namjoon got quiet for a few minutes before he said something that really made Seokjin uneasy."Maybe they're stuck in there..."

Seokjin couldn't stop thinking about what Namjoon said. Did Namjoon think there was someone stuck inside the walls? Was that a thought that occurred because of his bad dreams about the crying? That's impossible. There's no one inside the walls. It was total nonsense, right?

Maybe Seokjin could use this though. It was going to cost him some good money to fix what he was about to do, but there was a big chance that this would help Namjoon finally sleep. Getting out his toolbox from the closet, Seokjin opened it.

"This better help." Getting out what he needed, he pushed the toolbox back into the closet then went to Namjoon's room."Joonie, sweetie!" Seokjin called out."Come to your room please!"Hearing his daddy's call, Namjoon stood from where he had been sitting in the living room. He always played in the living room because he really didn't want to be in his bedroom. He hated being in there because he didn't know when the crying would start again. Still, he listened to his daddy and went to his room.

"Daddy? What are you doing?"Showing Namjoon the hammer he now held in his hand, Seokjin was determined to show the little one that there was nothing to be afraid of inside his bedroom walls."Can you tell me which wall cries the most, Joonie?"Glancing around his room, Namjoon soon pointed at the wall closest to his bed. "That one." Watching Seokjin step closer to the wall, he grew nervous. "What are you gonna do?""I'm going to open the wall." Seokjin stated factually. "There's no one in the wall, and I'll show you. Will that help you feel better about being in here?"

After a moment of hesitation, Namjoon nodded. Maybe it would help him feel better if he saw that there really wasn't anyone inside the wall. He flinched at the first loud thud of the hammer hitting wall. As Seokjin began to hit the wall over and over again, Namjoon didn't know how to feel. The wall started to cry, and he didn't understand why it was happening.Flecks of paint and pieces of plaster fell to the floor as Seokjin abused the wall with his hammer, making a hole. He started with a small hole then began to smash around the opening to make it bigger.

"See, Joonie? There's nothing inside the wall." However, he stopped when he heard something. It sounded like some sort of skittering. He stopped hitting the wall and listened closely."Daddy?" Namjoon took a cautious step closer to Seokjin but didn't want to get too close to that wall.A yelp erupted from Seokjin when a mouse came out of the hole, fell down to the floor, then scurried away."Oh boy." He looked at Namjoon and chuckled.

"It's just a mouse. Mystery solved."Namjoon wasn't looking at where the mouse had run though. He was staring at the hole in the wall."Daddy, what's that?" he asked as he pointed.

Seokjin returned his gaze to the hole and saw a small piece of fabric hanging out. It must have poked out of the hole when the mouse ran out. Using his index and thumb, Seokjin grabbed the coarse fabric and gave it a pull. What fell out of the hole caused him and Namjoon to both freak. Wanting to show Namjoon that no one was in the wall was all Seokjin had wanted to do.

The bleached finger bones on the floor told another story.

A/N's: You people might think 'Where did this come from?'
I had a Lot of JinxBTS oneshot ideas, and I'll try to give them life.
I want all of your opinions.

Vote and Comment!
💛💜💚🧡💙🤍🖤💟
Jinnieewww_____