❁ Jin x BTS ❁

[Unedited. Might be edited later.]

Summary: BTS members were at a press conference for their album release. A reporter asked who was the fastest and slowest at learning choreography. Some members mentioned Seokjin as the slowest, which made others uncomfortable. Seokjin appeared unfazed. Later, Yoongi tried to console Seokjin, but he seemed unaffected. Jimin confronted Taehyung and Jungkook for their remarks about Seokjin, while Hoseok observed over breakfast.

Oneshot-6
TEENY-TINY BIT ANGSTY AU
Words: 4506

♡*:....:*♡

"Who among you learns the choreography the slowest and the fastest?" Namjoon thought to himself, "Oh no, not this question again." He rolled his eyes and picked up his microphone to respond, "Well, we all learn the choreography simultaneously." Yoongi chimed in with the same answer, making Namjoon smile. "No, there has to be someone who is the fastest and the slowest," the reporter insisted. Namjoon couldn't understand why this question was being asked again and again. It was an album conference, not a personal comparison conference. He picked up the microphone, trying to come up with a perfect answer. 

Um, it's not really about comparison, but among us, Hoseok hyung is usually the fastest to learn a choreography," Jungkook stated. "Sometimes even Jimin," Taehyung added. "And the slowest?" Jungkook and Taehyung were curious. "Well... maybe Jin Hyung, he took around 2 weeks to learn the new choreography," Taehyung answered. 

Namjoon was surprised but managed to keep his expression neutral. Jungkook suggested that they blame Jin for being slow to learn the choreography. Even Jungkook was willing to throw Jin under the bus. Jimin glared at Jungkook and Taehyung. Namjoon glanced down the long table to where Seokjin sat. He was sitting with his head down, looking at the microphone. He didn't even protest.

"Um, I don't think it's Jin Hyung," Namjoon said into his microphone. "Then who do you think it is?" the reporter asked. "I think it's me. I am the slowest one in the group. It took me almost three weeks to perfect the choreography, whereas Jin Hyung did it in just two," Namjoon replied, smiling a bit. The reporter smiled and wrote down his response.

Namjoon lowered his mic and looked over at Jin, who was still sitting with his head down. He turned when he felt someone tap his knee, and saw it was Yoongi. Yoongi leaned in towards him and asked, "Is he okay?" Namjoon nodded in response. He then leaned towards Hoseok, who was sitting with a frown. "Hobi, is Hyung okay?" he whispered. Hoseok nodded and leaned in towards Seokjin. "Hyung, are you good?" Seokjin looked up at Hoseok and gave him a soft smile, to which Hoseok smiled back.

Jimin was upset and anyone could have noticed it. He was not only upset with the reporter but also with his best friends, Jungkook and Taehyung. He couldn't believe they would do something like this to their hyung, someone who had raised both of them. Jimin let out a frustrated huff.

"Jimin, calm down," it was Yoongi. He was the one who always helped Jimin to calm down whenever he got angry at Taehyung or any of the other members. Jimin nodded, burying his head in the various cards that were kept to write down points or answers. The conference went on for another painstaking hour with questions asked, answers given, and controversies raised and then put to rest.

During the press conference, none of the questions were directed towards Seokjin. He mostly kept quiet and only answered when other members expected him to. Hoseok, on the other hand, was extremely angry, but he didn't show it on his face. He didn't want to open the newspaper tomorrow morning and see the headline "Jung Hoseok gets angry during a media interview." So, he let time pass and answered only the questions that were directed towards him. After a long hour, they said goodbye to the reporters and went backstage to change their clothes and remove their makeup.