Chapter Two: You Brought More Than Happiness, You Brought Hope

Scott swam up towards the roof and found a pocket of air. Scott looked around and his eyes landed on a wall that gave enough of an air pocket to set up the girls.

"There's a small air pocket with enough room for me to set Phoebe and the girls." Scott explains.

"Girls?" Virgil asks.

"Um, that's the long story, Thunderbird Two... Turns out one of my... protections... broke." Scott explains.

"I don't pity you when Grandma finds out." Virgil explains.

"It was accidental..." Scott explains and his cheeks flush red, "I'm going to move the girls because one of my daughters doesn't like the rebreather on her face."

"F-A-B, Thunderbird One." Virgil explains. Scott dives back down to Phoebe and the girls.

"There's a small air pocket for you to be out of the cold water for a few minutes." Scott explains. Phoebe nods and Scott helps her transport the girls over. Scott lifts the second twin onto the wall and then helps Phoebe with Willow.

"It's not enough room for me, but it's big enough for them." Phoebe explains.

"Right..." Scott explains and he looks at Phoebe, "Um, so..." He held her to keep her above water. The littlest daughter crawls over towards Scott and looks at him.

"Hi." Scott says with a smile.

"Luna." Phoebe explains. Scott's eyes widen and he looks at her.

"That's a beautiful name and so is Willow." Scott explains.

"I named them names that I thought you'd like." Phoebe explains.

"You could have named them anything and I would have loved it." Scott tells her gently as he leans towards her. He had his helmet on but he touched his helmet against her head.

"Phoebe, not a day has gone by that I... haven't thought about you. I'm still very much in love with you." He explains.

"I'm still in love with you, Scott, but it's different now." She explains.

"You don't still love me?" He asks.

"I do. I just... have the girls to worry about." Phoebe explains.

"Pheebs, they'd be well cared for. You can come to Tracy Island, and we can..." Scott begins and his cheeks flush red.

"Raise our daughters together?" She asks.

"Get married." Scott whispers with a blush and he gulps. Her cheeks flush red as well.

"W-What?" She asks.

"I was going to ask." Scott explains, "But then earlier that day, you called and told me you got the role and then the news hit about my Dad and I... I couldn't tear you away from your dreams."

"And I couldn't take you from International Rescue." Phoebe explains, "The world needed you while they needed me." She looks at the girls. They hear creaking.

"What's going on up there, Thunderbird Two?" Scott asks.

"There's another earthquake, I'm losing the roof! It's crashing down on top of you!" Virgil announces and Scott reaches up and covers the girls with Phoebe and he covers them. They hear something crash down on top of the sub. It begins creaking and Scott gasps.

"Grab the girls, pull them back into the water." Scott explains, "Thunderbird Two, we need to get out of here now or there's not going to be anyone to save." Scott holds Luna while Phoebe holds Willow and they try to keep themselves afloat.