Chapter Four: Little Girls Big World!

{So for those have seen Full House, think that with their uncles. All of the Boys are trying to teach the girls about how the world works and how to perform rescues to the best of their abilities. All their uncles are pretty much uncle Jesse with Michelle. A lot of Michelle's life lessons came from sitting on Uncle Jesse's lap and having a talk. Well, sometimes the girls still jump on their uncle's lap to talk to them. I mean, it is a very FULL HOUSE on Tracy Island, after all.}

[Thunderbird Two]

Virgil kept Thunderbird Two hovering above the station above the water while also working on the grappling. Willow looks at her uncle as she watches him.

"All right, make it quick, Thunderbird Four." Virgil explains, "I'm not getting a lock."

"Can I try?" Willow asks.

"I don't think you can get it, but go ahead." Virgil says and lets Willow try. Virgil contacts the Sub-Lab.

"This is International Rescue. Is everybody all right?" Virgil asks.

"For the moment, yes. Our escape submersible has malfunctioned, and we're taking on water." Dr. Meddings, the head researcher, explains.

"We're still attempting to attach a magnetic grapple. You may feel another shift." Virgil announces.

"I'd stand on my head if it helps." Dr. Meddings explains.

[Thunderbird Four]

Luna listens with her really good hearing from being a seven year old girl. She hears a beeping sound and Gordon hears it too.

"Uncle Gordon, what's that?" Luna asks.

"Good question." Gordon explains and he hits a button, "Thunderbird Five, have a look at my sensors, will ya? They're picking something up, and so is my famous Gordon Tracy squid sense."

"What's a squid sense?" Luna asks.

"Your focus needs to be on that research station, Thunderbird Four, not your squid sense." John replies.

[Tracy Island]

"A squid sense is where your uncle thinks that got a mythical superpower for sensing things." Phoebe teases her twenty-one year old brother-in-law. She looks at the hologram forms of Virgil, Gordon, and now John. The table monitor was picking up what was on Gordon's sensors. Phoebe, Scott and Grandma Tracy sat nearby watching everything going on.

"Uh, John, I'm detecting a YT-88 transponder beacon." Gordon explains.

"What's that, Uncle Gordon?" Luna asks.

"Really? That's the same kind Dad had on his ship." Scott announces.

"Jeff's ship?" Phoebe asks.

"Grandpa?" Willow asks. Scott looks at Phoebe.

"I know this is important Gordon, but can it wait until after we deal with the station?" Virgil asks as he looks at the monitors which show Gordon, Luna, John, Phoebe and Scott.

"Not if it gets buried in another quake." Gordon explains, "I've pinged it. The signal is coming from inside a fault trench."

"Scott? What do you think?" Phoebe asks.

"Gordon should check it out, just to be sure." Scott explains, "But Gordon, you've got your niece, remember, so be extra careful."

"You're overprotective, just a smidge." Gordon explains.

[Thunderbird Four]

Gordon changes their course to head towards the Fault trench. Soon they enter the fault trench and Luna tries to look out with Gordon. It was a little dark in the trench which was more like a cave. The signal gets stronger.