Grant Ward

(AN: I'm on a roll!)

Imagine that you've had feelings for Ward for a while...

You shoot down the last few Hydra men around the corner. But where was Ward? He'd been gone for a few months now, apparently on another mission that he needed to deal with. That's the last thing he said to you when he last called you. Suddenly, you hear shouting down the corridor and pull out your gun. 

"Down here!" One voice shouts. 

One very familiar voice. 

"Grant?" You shout, coming out from your hiding place. 

He is flanked by three men, all baring the Hydra symbol. They raise their guns to shoot, but Grant raises his hand to stop them. 

"Stand down," He doesn't take his eyes off you as he walks towards you. "This one's mine."

In an instant, he has a gun to your head. With lightning speed, you punch him square in the face, sending him down to the ground. 

"So you're part of Hydra now?!" You challenge him. 

He stands up, wiping blood from his face with his sleeve. "Yes, but please don't-"

You cut him off with another punch to the face. 

"Just don't tell anyone that we met. I don't want anyone on the team to know. God knows what would happen... Please, (Y/N)," He pleads. "I'll do anything."

You shake your head and turn away. How could he do something like this? 

"Anything? If you are honest from now on, protect me from Hydra and keep in contact with me, I won't tell anyone." You hold out your hand and he shakes it. 

You begin to walk away, but he turns you back around.

"If I have to be honest from now on... I love you (Y/N)." 

(AN: more coming soon :))